Canon Powershot SX200IS is the top point-and-shoot camera on PC World's list of Best Products of 2009

Old November 30th 09, 03:34 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
rpdps[_2_]

Default Canon Powershot SX200IS is the top point-and-shoot camera on PC World's list of Best Products of 2009

PC World Top 100: http://tr.im/PCWorld100

Amazon.com customer reviews:
http://tr.im/CanonPowershotSX200IS

Old December 1st 09, 09:03 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Michael[_6_]

On 2009-11-29 21:34:49 -0500, rpdps said:

PC World Top 100: http://tr.im/PCWorld100

Amazon.com customer reviews:
http://tr.im/CanonPowershotSX200IS

Yes. I will always go to a computer magazine to give me a camera
review. This is why I choose my computer based on the recomendations of
Popular Photography.
--
Michael

Old December 3rd 09, 12:22 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Peter Lawrence

On 2009-11-29 21:34:49 -0500, rpdps said:

PC World Top 100: http://tr.im/PCWorld100

Amazon.com customer reviews:
http://tr.im/CanonPowershotSX200IS

Yes. I will always go to a computer magazine to give me a camera review.
This is why I choose my computer based on the recommendations of Popular
Photography.

Don't we all?