Any pointers for buying a 6x6 enlarger

Old September 19th 04, 04:51 PM
A.Lee

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 12:02:21 +0000, Peter Chant wrote:

Having bought a Mamiya C330 TLR I was thinking that an enlarger capable of
6x6 might be a good plan.

I've got a Durst 601 that is going really cheap.
I presume from your .co.uk address you are in the UK?
I'm in Leicester, looking for £25 + delivery.50mm lens included, you may
want a longer lens for regular 6x6 printing, I've used it for 6x4.5 and
the 50mm lens doesnt cause a problem for me.Adjustable neg carrier, so it
can be used for all formats up to 6x6.
The only problem is the baseboard got wet on one edge, so the laminate has
lifted up around 2mm, for 1.5" on the forward edge.This doesnt cause a
problem for prints up to around 12x10", over that size, then the easel
will be lifted up on the forward edge slightly.I've never tried to repair
it as I never do over 10x8 prints anyway. If you are interested, then
email me.
Ta
alan ( at ) darkroom.plus.com

http://www.dvatc.co.uk - Off-road cycling in the North Midlands.

Old September 19th 04, 06:30 PM
Peter Chant

Gregory Blank writes:

Digital versus Conventional Darkroom really have been beaten to
death. I am sure others will disagree adnausium.

I wasn't really meaning to go there.

--

http://www.petezilla.co.uk

Old September 19th 04, 07:32 PM
Gregory Blank

Nothing against you in my statement Bob.

In article ,
Bob Salomon wrote:

In article ,
Gregory Blank wrote:

That Bob sells.

Take a look at the Kaiser enlargers.

Only in the USA. Not in Europe. So he should still take a good look at
the most versatile MF enlarger on the market.

to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918
Old September 20th 04, 12:46 AM
John McGraw

"A.Lee" wrote in message ...
[...]

Just curious:
Is there an enlarger as ubiquitous as the Omega "D" series, is in the US, in Europe?
Thanks, John