Nospam's Dead Body &c.

Old February 26th 15, 09:05 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Nospam's Dead Body &c.

In article , PeterN
wrote:

Still, I'm not an apologist for Apple. I can't help wonder, though,
with the number of companies in the world that are guilty of
wrongdoing, why Apple should be singled out, and why in this forum.

because it's fashionable to bash only apple even though apple does
exactly the same things as other companies do.

I and a lot of folks I know purchased Apple IPOs.

35 years ago?

Arithmatic is not your strong point.

i rounded off to a multiple of 5. big deal. it doesn't change a thing.
you're bull****ting again.

We have a vested
interest in the financial well being of that company. If Apple screw up,
I take my loss as part of business. What is unfair is to see the fanbois
making up a spurious defense.

what's unfair is seeing bashers making up a spurious criticism.

carry on fanboi

carry on, basher.

Point out exactly where and how, I unfairly bashed Apple.

too many to count, but one that comes to mind is prices and features.

and you're also avoiding admitting that you made yet another mistake
above.
Old February 27th 15, 03:55 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
-hh

On Thursday, February 26, 2015 at 12:39:39 PM UTC-5, peterN wrote:
On 2/24/2015 10:54 PM, -hh wrote:
peterN wrote:
On 2/24/2015 5:49 PM, Sandman wrote:
PeterN wrote:
nospam:
yes it absolutely does, because if you're going to criticize apple
for supposed lack of ethics, you need to look at what its
competitors are doing, which is *much* *much* worse. orders of
magnitude worse.

Now you are arging that two wrongs make a right. Sheesh, where is
your sense of morality.

I think you're missing the point. He's saying it's hypocritical of you to single
out one from all tech companies that have problems.

Apple, like any company, has production problems from time to time. They are
continually addressing this of course, but sometimes it takes a while for unknown
reasons. There is no reason to believe that Apple is stalling an issue in any
capacity.

Diversion. THE POINT IS APPLE'S ACTIONS.

And everyone else is free to be axe murderers. Okay, I now understand our moral position.

If you want to debate the location of the business line, take it to a different group.

I'm sure that Canon, Nikon, Adobe ... and many other unequivocally on-topic businesses
have similar skeletons in their closet too.

BTW are you the same Sandman who criticizes others for intrjecting
themselves into conversations.

Kindly **** off on your lame high horse whinny about "interjecting": this is USENET which
is and has been for decades an "All to All" communication medium.

-hh

Your sarcasm meter is in serious need of repair.

""The lady doth protest too much...."

-hh
Old February 27th 15, 08:09 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article , PeterN wrote:

PeterN:
BTW are you the same Sandman who criticizes others for
intrjecting themselves into conversations.

Sandman:
Hijacking threads, yes. Where a troll respond to a poster in a
thread and ignore or snip the current topic and only add an
insult, argument, or ad hominem or any other troll content.

I admit that troll techniques are well within your expertise.

Indeed, I've dealt with trolls like yourself for decades. I've been in many
dedicated advocacy groups, but the trolls there are on a whole other level
than here, you guys are like newbie trolls.

--
Sandman
Old February 27th 15, 03:05 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article , Whisky-dave
wrote:

PeterN:
BTW are you the same Sandman who criticizes others
for intrjecting themselves into conversations.

Sandman:
Hijacking threads, yes. Where a troll respond to a
poster in a thread and ignore or snip the current topic and
only add an insult, argument, or ad hominem or any other troll
content.

PeterN:
I admit that troll techniques are well within your expertise.

Sandman:
Indeed, I've dealt with trolls like yourself for decades. I've
been in many dedicated advocacy groups, but the trolls there are
on a whole other level than here, you guys are like newbie
trolls. -- Sandman

Yep, we aren't anywhere near as acomplaished at trolling as those
that have more experience at it ;-P

Indeed!

teh end.

Oh look, whisky dave is blotto again I can't understand anything he
says, I've no idea what the word 'teh' might be, but I'm a self
obsessed expert in how the English language is/was and how it should
be used. ;-P

I can't say that I'm all that surprised that you would consider me an "expert" in
the English language, but you'll have to take my word for it that I'm not.

--
Sandman
Old March 1st 15, 04:58 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

On 2/26/2015 3:05 PM, nospam wrote:
In article , PeterN
wrote:

I have complained about other companies, when justified.
When I have mentioned faults with othr companies, at least one fanboi
has responded with something like: "that would not have happened with an
Apple."

depends what the issue was. for some things, that is correct.

As I have said in the past, I have little financial incentive to
unfairly bash Apple. Indeed ,doing so is against my personal intrests.

yet you do.

Where, when.

--
PeterN
Old March 1st 15, 04:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

wrote:

[...]

Pick just one or two. I never asked for all.

--
PeterN
Old March 1st 15, 05:01 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

On 2/27/2015 2:09 AM, Sandman wrote:
In article , PeterN wrote:

PeterN:
BTW are you the same Sandman who criticizes others for
intrjecting themselves into conversations.

Sandman:
Hijacking threads, yes. Where a troll respond to a poster in a
thread and ignore or snip the current topic and only add an
insult, argument, or ad hominem or any other troll content.

I admit that troll techniques are well within your expertise.

Indeed, I've dealt with trolls like yourself for decades. I've been in many
dedicated advocacy groups, but the trolls there are on a whole other level
than here, you guys are like newbie trolls.

Yup. Especially when compared to you.

--
PeterN