Do neweer cameras have an email mode?

Old July 17th 04, 10:07 PM
John

Default Do neweer cameras have an email mode?

Or do I have to manually reduce images with software so images can be emailed
to dialup users or posted on ebay?

John

The Conclusion of the Matter is:
[Ec 12:13] Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep
his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
[14] For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing,
whether it be good, or whether it be evil.
Old July 17th 04, 11:05 PM
Charles Schuler

"John" wrote in message
.. .
Or do I have to manually reduce images with software so images can be

emailed
to dialup users or posted on ebay?

At some point one needs a connection to the Internet. Cell phones (with
built-in cameras) can email pictures but not on a broad basis ... of course
this is all rapidly changing.

Old July 17th 04, 11:07 PM
Robert Mooers

Depending on the O/S of your computer what you can do is right click on the
image and select SEND TO and select MAIL RECIPIENT, it will bring up a
dialog box and ask you if you want to resize the image before emailing. You
can select the default of 800 X 600 or you can select any other standard
size. It will automatically launch email and attach the newly resized
images.

Hope this helps
Rob

.. .

Old July 18th 04, 01:07 AM
Mark M

"John" wrote in message
.. .
Or do I have to manually reduce images with software so images can be

emailed
to dialup users or posted on ebay?

John

Better served by reducing your shots later.
If you've got an image worth sending via e-mail, why shoot it at such low
res?

ACDSee will automatically reduce and send images via e-mail from within the
program with a couple of clicks...or better...post reduced size versions to
their servers for free and e-mail links to the pages.

Here's an example of that:
http://www.sendpix.com/albums/04071600/cjdev3ps8x/

Old July 18th 04, 02:22 AM
Bob Williams

If you do NOT want to use Software (A Photo Editor), you can usually
select the smallest size on your camera, e.g. 640 x 480 pixels.
This is a pretty nice size to send by e-mail without using any editing
software.
Bob Williams