In bed with the enemy?

Old September 12th 19, 11:38 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.comp.freeware,uk.comp.sys.mac,rec.photo.digital
Diesel[_3_]

Default In bed with the enemy?

~BD~
-se
ptember.org Tue, 10 Sep 2019 13:42:42 GMT in alt.computer.workshop,
wrote:

I can't bring myself to believe that he really does think like
this.

You can't bring yourself to put the bottle down and be honest with
anyone. You're well aware of the past between David Eagle and myself
- especially considering that you provided the introductions in your
typical slimeball, stalking, recruit others to stalk for you, manner.

He was yet another individual you thought you could put on my ass;
and, he, like the ones who were stupid enough to come beforehand, got
his arse handed to him, and, how.

He's must be sick in the head. :-(

Your friend David Eagle who threatened to plant a car bomb, do
various drive bys, home invasion with the intention of killing me
(and possibly others on the property) along with sending his injun
brothers to skin me alive is the one who's sick in the ****ing head,
David.

Do you remember his efforts to try and stalk a family member and brag
about it on another newsgroup? I returned the favor by looking up his
entire family tree. remember now? You should, because, as is typical
of you, you chastised me for my retaliation towards David Eagle but
wrote not a single word to him or about him concerning his initial
hostile actions taken towards me, ON YOUR BEHALF.

Yea, be honest you stalking drunkard, tell the whole story, instead
of what you tried doing in that reply. You sorry, ass, dishonest,
prick of an excuse for a person.

--
Enter that again, just a little slower.