FOR SALE: TOYOTA FJ CRUISER

Old August 25th 07, 09:24 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

Default FOR SALE: TOYOTA FJ CRUISER

Dog extra.

http://www.pbase.com/image/84455323

Old August 25th 07, 10:31 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

On Aug 25, 4:24 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
Dog extra.

http://www.pbase.com/image/84455323

So is it settled? Are you selling it?
It's a mighty nice car, but the 1DsMKIII is a dream come true.
Whatever you decide I wish you every bit of happiness!
BTW: The mighty Jewel is NOT for sale!
Helen

Old August 25th 07, 11:32 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Aug 25, 5:35 pm, Rita Ä Berkowitz ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:
Dog extra.

http://www.pbase.com/image/84455323

That is one ugly beast! I hope you can find a sucker that will entertain an offer.

I hope to Hell you aren't talking about The Mighty Jewel.

Old August 26th 07, 01:20 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Aug 25, 7:50 pm, Rita Ä Berkowitz ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote:

I hope to Hell you aren't talking about The Mighty Jewel.

Hell no! Poor Jewel looks so disgusted he won't even **** on that thing.
He has an image to maintain and you just ruined it for him by putting that
blue monstrosity next to him.

You should know that The Mighty Jewel, unlike yourself, is a she.

BTW, Rita, does that 18-month thing apply to Toyotas?

Old August 26th 07, 01:25 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Doug Jewell

"Rita Ä Berkowitz" ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote in message
Annika1980 wrote:

Dog extra.

http://www.pbase.com/image/84455323

That is one ugly beast! I hope you can find a sucker that will entertain
an
offer. I've never seen one of them on the road. I don't know which is
uglier that thing or a Honda Element?

Man that is ugly!!! I can see why they gave it as a prize, I couldn't
imagine anyone parting with money for that!! Sorry Brett, you might have to
pass on the 1DsIII - I doubt the proceeds of the sale will get you a Kodak
Disposable!

Rita

Old August 26th 07, 03:44 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
uw wayne

On Aug 25, 1:24 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
Dog extra.

http://www.pbase.com/image/84455323

I thought foreign vehicles were frowned upon in the South? On my trips
through the South I always take the Honda name plate/emblem off the
Accord and stick on a Studebaker moniker.

Old August 26th 07, 09:53 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Aug 25, 10:44 pm, uw wayne wrote:

http://www.pbase.com/image/84455323

I thought foreign vehicles were frowned upon in the South?

Not hardly. Most of them are made here in the South.

Old August 26th 07, 01:06 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Tony Polson

Annika1980 wrote:

On Aug 25, 10:44 pm, uw wayne wrote:

http://www.pbase.com/image/84455323

I thought foreign vehicles were frowned upon in the South?

Not hardly. Most of them are made here in the South.

From Wikipedia:

"All FJ Cruisers are built by Hino Motors in Hamura, Japan."

Old August 26th 07, 05:13 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan Browne

Annika1980 wrote:
On Aug 25, 7:50 pm, Rita Ä Berkowitz ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote:

I hope to Hell you aren't talking about The Mighty Jewel.

Hell no! Poor Jewel looks so disgusted he won't even **** on that thing.
He has an image to maintain and you just ruined it for him by putting that
blue monstrosity next to him.

You should know that The Mighty Jewel, unlike yourself, is a she.

BTW, Rita, does that 18-month thing apply to Toyotas?

Not any more than it applies to D-SLR's.

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.
Old August 26th 07, 05:19 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan Browne

Annika1980 wrote:
Dog extra.

http://www.pbase.com/image/84455323

Saw one just like it yesterday evening... looks like a fun SUV but
2-door... that really sucks. How much gas does it suck?

http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/noframes/23035.shtml

Ouch! (19 Gal. Tank @ $2.80 / gal = $47.60 to fill up (17 Gal.)).

17 Gal will take you 16*17 = 272 miles. OUCH!

(440 km / tank... that's gotta hurt).

You will definitely get more mileage with a 1Ds Mk III.

Cheers,
Alan

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.