Impessionism

Old February 10th 15, 09:05 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

Default Impessionism

I have been playing around with impressionizing some images. Here is my
first reasonable attempt. As usual all constructive comments appreciated.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/97242118/savanah_0160_1through%20Monet%27s%20Eyes.jpg

I have a few Monet candidates. My next step will probably be ****aro.

--
PeterN
Old February 10th 15, 09:15 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

On 2/10/2015 4:05 PM, PeterN wrote:
I have been playing around with impressionizing some images. Here is my
first reasonable attempt. As usual all constructive comments appreciated.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/97242118/savanah_0160_1through%20Monet%27s%20Eyes.jpg

I have a few Monet candidates. My next step will probably be ****aro.

Can;;t figure out what there was an issue with the link.

Old February 10th 15, 09:49 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2015-02-10 21:15:11 +0000, PeterN said:

On 2/10/2015 4:05 PM, PeterN wrote:
I have been playing around with impressionizing some images. Here is my
first reasonable attempt. As usual all constructive comments appreciated.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/97242118/savanah_0160_1through%20Monet%27s%20Eyes.jpg

I have a few Monet candidates. My next step will probably be ****aro.

Can;;t figure out what there was an issue with the link.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/97242118/savanah_0160_1through%20Monet%27s%20Eyes.jpg

Both worked just fine here. Both identical copies of the same image file.

Interesting I guess. I prefer to leave that type of fine art to those
who are talented enough to produce that type of work on a canvas.
Though as an exercise in PS noodling, that sort of thing can be fun.

Savageduck

Old February 11th 15, 12:55 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

On 2015-02-10 21:15:11 +0000, PeterN said:

On 2/10/2015 4:05 PM, PeterN wrote:
I have been playing around with impressionizing some images. Here is my
first reasonable attempt. As usual all constructive comments
appreciated.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/97242118/savanah_0160_1through%20Monet%27s%20Eyes.jpg

I have a few Monet candidates. My next step will probably be ****aro.

Can;;t figure out what there was an issue with the link.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/97242118/savanah_0160_1through%20Monet%27s%20Eyes.jpg

Both worked just fine here. Both identical copies of the same image file.

Interesting I guess. I prefer to leave that type of fine art to those
who are talented enough to produce that type of work on a canvas. Though
as an exercise in PS noodling, that sort of thing can be fun.

I freely admit that I have no drawing ability. But, i enjoy playing
around with different digital art programs. The image presented was not
completely done in PS.

--
PeterN
Old February 11th 15, 08:07 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...%20Monet%27s%2
0Eyes.jpg

I have a few Monet candidates. My next step will probably be
****aro.

Why is the head not done with the same process? Looks weird when it looks totally
different

--
Sandman