Has the Photoshopping been overdone?

Old February 10th 14, 07:31 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default Has the Photoshopping been overdone?

https://www.behance.net/gallery/Huma...ROZEN/11239455

Eric Stevens
Old February 10th 14, 07:45 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Polly the Parrott

On Tue, 11 Feb 2014 08:31:42 +1300, Eric Stevens
wrote:

https://www.behance.net/gallery/Huma...ROZEN/11239455

Thanks for posting.

I don't know anything about Photoshop (except that I can't afford
it!).

Are those sort of images difficult to do at all?
Old February 10th 14, 07:52 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , Polly the
Parrott wrote:

I don't know anything about Photoshop (except that I can't afford
it!).

you can't afford $50, yet you can afford a digital camera and a
computer?
Old February 10th 14, 08:17 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On Mon, 10 Feb 2014 14:52:23 -0500, nospam
wrote:

In article , Polly the
Parrott wrote:

I don't know anything about Photoshop (except that I can't afford
it!).

you can't afford $50, yet you can afford a digital camera and a
computer?

Where can you buy Photoshop for $50?

Eric Stevens
Old February 10th 14, 08:26 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2014-02-10 19:31:42 +0000, Eric Stevens said:

https://www.behance.net/gallery/Huma...ROZEN/11239455

Not if you get the intended joke, I guess.

Savageduck

Old February 10th 14, 08:32 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

I don't know anything about Photoshop (except that I can't afford
it!).

you can't afford $50, yet you can afford a digital camera and a
computer?

Where can you buy Photoshop for $50?

pretty much anywhere. $50-60 is the typical street price for photoshop
elements.

those who need the full photoshop aren't concerned with the price since
they'll make it back very quickly.
Old February 10th 14, 08:52 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Polly the Parrott

On Mon, 10 Feb 2014 14:52:23 -0500, nospam
wrote:

In article , Polly the
Parrott wrote:

I don't know anything about Photoshop (except that I can't afford
it!).

you can't afford $50, yet you can afford a digital camera and a
computer?

$50?

Not talking about Elements here, but thanks for playing.
Old February 10th 14, 09:31 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , Polly the
Parrott wrote:

I don't know anything about Photoshop (except that I can't afford
it!).

you can't afford $50, yet you can afford a digital camera and a
computer?

$50?

Not talking about Elements here, but thanks for playing.

elements is all you need unless you're a pro, in which case the price
doesn't matter. the amount of time it saves can be made back very
quickly. it's *cheap*.
Old February 11th 14, 01:58 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On Mon, 10 Feb 2014 15:32:08 -0500, nospam
wrote:

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

I don't know anything about Photoshop (except that I can't afford
it!).

you can't afford $50, yet you can afford a digital camera and a
computer?

Where can you buy Photoshop for $50?

pretty much anywhere. $50-60 is the typical street price for photoshop
elements.

those who need the full photoshop aren't concerned with the price since
they'll make it back very quickly.

Another one of your twisted responses, which no doubt you will fight
to defend.

Photoshop Elements is not Photoshop, even if it has the same publisher
and has the word Photoshop in the name.

You have absolutely no idea of how quickly 'full Photoshop' users will
make their money back. I bet you can't even give a definition of what
you mean by 'full Photoshop' which is relevant to this thread.

Eric Stevens
Old February 11th 14, 02:22 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

I don't know anything about Photoshop (except that I can't afford
it!).

you can't afford $50, yet you can afford a digital camera and a
computer?

Where can you buy Photoshop for $50?

pretty much anywhere. $50-60 is the typical street price for photoshop
elements.

those who need the full photoshop aren't concerned with the price since
they'll make it back very quickly.

Another one of your twisted responses, which no doubt you will fight
to defend.

there's nothing twisted about it and i can see that you're going to
start in with your idiotic nitpicking, as usual.

Photoshop Elements is not Photoshop, even if it has the same publisher
and has the word Photoshop in the name.

it most certainly *is* photoshop.

just what exactly do you think it is, if it isn't photoshop?

it even *says* photoshop in the name.

here's a hint: it's photoshop for non-pros.

You have absolutely no idea of how quickly 'full Photoshop' users will
make their money back.

actually i do, having worked with many graphic artists over the years.

and it's not just photoshop. pro level tools generally pay for
themselves *very* quickly.

I bet you can't even give a definition of what
you mean by 'full Photoshop' which is relevant to this thread.

you must be kidding.