Newbie here

Old August 1st 06, 09:29 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
jewel

Default Newbie here

Hi everyone,

I'm honey & as you can see I am new to this board.

I'm so happy that I'm apart of this group.

I am really looking forward in spending a lot of time in here &
Hopefully learning & picking up some great tips & if
I am really lucky maybe some really cool friends!!

I love listening music like love songs and alternative rock..

You can check my site http://www.wickedinnovations.com

I will be back later to post new topics.
Nice to meet You All!!!

Old August 1st 06, 11:33 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Roy G

Default OLDIE SPAM

"jewel" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm honey & as you can see I am new to this board.

Is she hell. She does it for Money

Roy G

Old August 1st 06, 08:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Deep Reset

"jewel" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi everyone,

I'm honey & as you can see I am new to this board.

I'm so happy that I'm apart of this group.

I am really looking forward in spending a lot of time in here &
Hopefully learning & picking up some great tips & if
I am really lucky maybe some really cool friends!!

I love listening music like love songs and alternative rock..

Uh-oh. MySpace is leaking.

Old August 2nd 06, 12:01 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Roy G

Listen HONEY!!!

You are not part of this group, you are just a useless spammer on behalf of
some useless business who are so bad at what they do, they need to spam.

Roy G

Old August 2nd 06, 10:53 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
jewel

What kind of people are you? For your information I'm not a spammer.
Well if you don't like me to be a part of this group.. ok fine, i gonna
leave this damn group.. you know what? Why don't you all people post
comment in nice way, so you cannot hurt someone..

Old August 2nd 06, 12:07 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Paul Heslop

jewel wrote:

What kind of people are you? For your information I'm not a spammer.
Well if you don't like me to be a part of this group.. ok fine, i gonna
leave this damn group.. you know what? Why don't you all people post
comment in nice way, so you cannot hurt someone..

Because, spammer, you haven't even mentioned photography in your
posts, just personal crap and a link to your site. Is your site about
photography?

--
Paul (Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs)
Stop and Look
Old August 2nd 06, 01:20 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Roy G

"Paul Heslop" wrote in message
jewel wrote:

What kind of people are you? For your information I'm not a spammer.
Well if you don't like me to be a part of this group.. ok fine, i gonna
leave this damn group.. you know what? Why don't you all people post
comment in nice way, so you cannot hurt someone..

Because, spammer, you haven't even mentioned photography in your
posts, just personal crap and a link to your site. Is your site about
photography?

--
Paul (Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs)
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Hi.

It is one of those Over Priced Useless Website Designer Companies, who have
Spammed this group before.

It is always Open Season on Spammers, they deserve everything they get and
then some.

Roy G

Old August 2nd 06, 01:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Paul Heslop

Roy G wrote:

Hi.

It is one of those Over Priced Useless Website Designer Companies, who have
Spammed this group before.

It is always Open Season on Spammers, they deserve everything they get and
then some.

Roy G

I do like the ones who come back with "I'm not spamming' when they
clearly are