Googlies work hard for you

Old March 17th 07, 06:36 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
2Barter.net

Default Googlies work hard for you

Googlies work hard for you Inbox
"2Barter.net"
More options 2:18 pm (4 minutes ago)
Happy St Patricks Day

" Skit Kittie Cat Skit ,
Were if it is not good news then it is not news to US, Him, Her Them &
YOU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTypaz4IJlE
Thank you
Sincerely:
Craig Oral Somerford
Host of this Net Casting Company
From: "2Barter.net" @
To:
http://www.pbs.org
All Contractors sing in
Date: Mar 17, 12:45 pm
Subject: Thank you Kevin
@ Welcome To: skit kittie cat skit PLUS for you as well
On "CLICK"
All construction needs welcome upload today
http://www.youtube.com @ http://www.google.com
#1 Group
https://www.google.com/groups/signin...f59b362930672b

From: 2Barter.net
Date: Mar 17, 2007 11:48 AM
Subject: [#124755329] Google & YouTube for letting me VENT
To: ,
Cc:http://www.icorp.net/
Bcc:http://www.2Barter.net
[#124755329] Google & YouTube for letting me VENT Inbox
Craig Oral Somerford
More options 11:40 am (0 minutes ago)
On "CLICK" to start

From: "Craig Oral Somerford"
Subject: Google & YouTube for letting me VENT
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 11:17:45 -0400
To: You
http://mail.google.com/mail/help/open.html

Looks like were on are own so whats one to do?
Thank you Google & Apple
Sincerely: http://www.apple.com/iphone/signup/@
All Non-profits'
Awareness of social issues if you ask me their pay
increase
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni8M1WwhNSA
All profit companies will not even tell of this Non-profit; so we
will
help to train them. Look to your right of this page to see Google
posts.
On "CLICK" #1
http://2barter.net/apprentice.html
http://2barter.net/consignup.html
This Net Casting company has allot of acceptance from on lookers and
reachs allot of People.
And also this Non-profit will get the access needed to Attorneys as
well as Teachers that will be needed for each job.
Mexicos undertaking of something offered seems to be a blessing,
so to represent them for citizenship.
I feel will be a blessing as well.
My Wife Monica is from Costa Rica and we will get
together again.
And if it takes a struggle to do this.
This Non-profit will pick
up and haul ass else were.
100 years is not long to live.
40 plus of my years on this Planet has been here in the US as a poor
Man, it might sound crazy to you, putting my self out like that.
O-well,whats one to do?

" They say it is harder for a Camel to go through the eye of a needle,
then a rich Man to go to Heaven "
On "CLICK" to see more
..http://video.google.com/videoplay?
docid=-5924139073838586018&q=New+Or...
Thank you Google & PBS
On "CLICK" to start
Thank you
Sincerely:
Public Broadcast Stations
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/...neworleans_03-...

Working in Faith "
" 2Barter.net "
U S Contractors Offering Service...
Fwd: New Orleans Needs you to barter a-little

Operating a service business is not easy, but building an effective
web site can make a huge difference in increasing responsiveness and
customer satisfaction.I hope that you find this Construction Portal
use-full in helping you find things like, Contractors' Tools ,Heavy
Equipment Operators,Disaster Assistance ,Questions, Debates,
Information BLOG,Apprenticeship Program,World of Concrete and there
tools needed for that job and Government Incentives for
Buildings.Plus
Finding an Inspectors for jobs that are in need of starting or being
Finished... " Working In Faith " How far can one see,while Surrounded
by Only GOD'S perfect creation. Being driven by Faith and guided
there
In,while working through the Power of candle lite. Seeing It give-way
while watching the last Star fade Introducing the Sun to this dark
Mountain. Far enough it seems to move this Mountain to you Thank you
GOD In Jesus Name Sincerely Craig Oral Somerford Founder of Your Non-
profit 2Barter.net To view me telling you about what you are seeing
in
your minds eye. As you are reading about moving Mountain's , this
letter was written as i was seeing it happen.So please after reading
view the Mountain and see were it was Written from if you will.
#1 "CLICK"http://2barter.net/shop.html
#2http://2barter.net/treasurehunt.html
?-IN-DEED-DO-FORWARD
On "CLICK" to starthttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oRPlFwfFIM
Thank you
Sincerely:
Google & YouTube for letting me VENT

Reply Forward
Google AdSense
to me
More options 11:18 am (2 minutes ago)
Hello,

Thanks for writing in to Google AdSense. This is an auto-generated
email
to let you know that we've received your message and we look forward
getting back to you.

We're not in the office over the weekend, so there may be a delay in
responding to your email. Please be assured that we'll respond just
as
soon as we can. In the meantime, you can find the answers to commonly
asked questions in our Help Center at:https://www.google.com/support/
adsense. Alternatively, feel free to
post
your question on the forum just for AdSense publishers: the AdSense
Help
Forum (http://groups.google.com/group/adsense-help).

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team

-----------------------
Would you like to make more money from your AdSense account? Learn
how
improve the performance of your Google ads
athttp://services.google.com/marketing/links/WW-ET-tips1.

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
From: "Craig Oral Somerford"
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 11:17:45 -0400

Reply Forward
AdWords Support
to me
More options 11:18 am (2 minutes ago)
Hello,

Thank you for your message. This auto-generated email is to confirm
that
we received your inquiry.

We strive to reply individually to advertiser emails within one
business
day. We appreciate the urgent nature of your message, and will
respond
as
soon as possible. You can also find the answers to commonly asked
questions in our Help Center at:https://adwords.google.com/support

We look forward to providing you with the most effective advertising
available.

Sincerely,

The Google AdWords Team

-----------------------

Need help fast? Visit the AdWords Help group on Google Groups to
search or
browse for answers, ask questions, and assist others with AdWords
athttp://groups.google.com/group/adwords-help.
(Posts are not approved by Google.)
But Googlies work hard for you
On "CLICK" to see more