Beauregard T. Shagnasty's Playpen.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 29th 17, 10:27 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Default Beauregard T. Shagnasty's Playpen.

"David B."
Sun, 28 May 2017 20:31:31 GMT in
alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

On 28/05/2017 18:31, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
David B. wrote:

Beauregard T. Shagnasty has a web site, he-

https://tekrider.net/pages/index.php

(I'll post a screenshot if folk don't wish to click on a 'live'
link)

There you go again, dragging innocent and uninterested people
into your world of STALKING. BTW, I would click on a live link
long before I would ever consider clicking on your dropbox
screenshots (where you track who visited).

Here's the screenshot of your site:-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/os3b2szqzg...3Atekrider.net
%3A%20%20%2028%20May%202017.tiff?dl=0

[SNIP untruths that you posted.]

I posted *NO* untruths! Why do you *LIE*, BTS?

It didn't take you very long at all to go from 'I'm sorry, please
down the site' to attacking. Just as I suspected.

You will not be receiving any emails from me.

Perhaps that was just too much to ask for. shrug

Why should I give you more STALKING information?

You are not straight-forward and honest. I must have been crazy to
put my trust in you - at a time when I thought that you, too,
cared about people.

ROFL! There you go again, since the apology didn't have the desired
result, you're opting for plan B. Attack!

(This post being shared with good and honest folk at
're.photo.digital')

My apologies for the crossposting STALKER involving people at
r.p.d. -- you can be assured he himself will not do so, with any
sincerity. It's not in his nature at all.

Everything posted on my LinkedIn page is the absolute truth.
Unlike YOU, I have nothing at all to hide.

What does your linkedin page have to do with this thread you created?
And, besides, you've modified the page several times, when lies of
yours are pointed out to you.

As far as you not hiding anything, that's not true either. You've yet
to come clean with them and tell them why you're desperately seeking
their help to deal with me. It has NOTHING whatsoever to do with
copyright infringement. That's your 'ruse' to justify your stalking
of me and get their help. It's an old one, but, you still try it.

It's a personal vendetta you have with me, because I did to you, what
you tried doing to me. And you tried it because I wouldn't accept
your job offer; that was, to hack into two web forums and provide you
details on the user databases. Prior, I had done NOTHING nefarious to
you, I didn't even know you until you emailed me that day.

Your continued stalking is the thanks I get for answering your first
email and trying to help you succesfully run my program. As well as
answering various questions that had nothing to do with my program.
See what honesty can get you, readers of rec.photo.digital? A scumbag
stalker who won't leave you alone.

--
Nope, I can't go to hell.
Satan still has a restraining order against me.