Irfanview question

Old September 29th 04, 03:11 AM
Terry

Default Irfanview question

I have Irfanview inastalled. I downloaded and installed Canon RAW plug ins
also so I can open RAW files. When I open the RAW files Irfanview converts
my 2592 X 1944 pixel images to 640 X 480. How can I open these images and
maintain the original resolution? Thanks.

--
Terry
Remove the rodent from my email address to reply directly.

Old September 29th 04, 06:20 AM
andre

Terry wrote:
I have Irfanview inastalled. I downloaded and installed Canon RAW plug ins
also so I can open RAW files. When I open the RAW files Irfanview converts
my 2592 X 1944 pixel images to 640 X 480. How can I open these images and
maintain the original resolution? Thanks.

Where did you download the plugin?

Andre

--
----------------------------------
http://www.aguntherphotography.com
Old September 29th 04, 08:31 AM
Matt Ion

andre wrote:
Terry wrote:

I have Irfanview inastalled. I downloaded and installed Canon RAW
plug ins also so I can open RAW files. When I open the RAW files
Irfanview converts my 2592 X 1944 pixel images to 640 X 480. How can
I open these images and maintain the original resolution? Thanks.

Where did you download the plugin?

Get the accompanying IrfanView plug-in pack from www.irfanview.com.

Probably want to make sure you have the latest version of IrfanView
while you're at it, newer plugins may not work with older versions.
Old September 29th 04, 08:38 AM
wendeebee

"Terry" wrote in message
I have Irfanview inastalled. I downloaded and installed Canon RAW plug

ins
also so I can open RAW files. When I open the RAW files Irfanview

converts
my 2592 X 1944 pixel images to 640 X 480. How can I open these images and
maintain the original resolution? Thanks.

--
Terry
Remove the rodent from my email address to reply directly.

Look for the 'View" tab, and change it to "Do not fit anything".

--
wendeebee
@sympatico