Dust on my inside elements....

Old October 23rd 06, 06:04 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Default Dust on my inside elements....

I have the Canon EF 50mm 1.8 a great little lens, but it appears to be
suseptable to dust intake. Its only a few months old, and I have some
serious dust in there. My shots taken all the way open seem to have a
bit more hightlight bloom than before.

Is there anything I can do, short of buying a new one?

Thanks...

Tor

Old November 9th 06, 03:00 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

I want glass between my sensor and the subject, not a bunch of crap. I
was dreaming of someone pulling one of these apart at home with some
success, but that seems unlikely. I would be willing to try anything
risky, cause this thing won't pull much on ebay because, unlike dan,
most folks want nothing to do with a dusty lens.