Dutch Coolpix 4100 manual

Old February 15th 05, 04:10 AM
Arjen

Default Dutch Coolpix 4100 manual

Can anybody assist me?

I am currently on holiday in Australia, and last week my camera died, which
made me buy a new digital camera (NIKON coolpix 4100). Now in Australia
(obviously) these camera's come with an English manual, but I would like to
have a Dutch manual since I am originally from the Netherlands and returning
home in 6 weeks time.

I have contacted the importers of this camera in both the Netherlands and
Australia, but both are unable to provide me with a Dutch manual. The Dutch
importer claims that they ONLY provide Dutch manuals with camera's imported
by them (?!?). The Australian importer said that I have to send in my
English manual to Nikon in Japan and ask them for a replacement manual in
Dutch, but didn't give me any posting details. It can't be that hard to have
hardcopies, or possibly even .pdf manuals available for a global audience. I
presume a lot of people who buy camera's on airports duty-free, would have
this problem as well.

Does anybody know how I can obtain a Dutch manual for my new camera?

Regards,

Frans Starrenburg

Old February 15th 05, 04:27 AM
Ken Weitzel

Arjen wrote:

[...]

Hi Frans...

Try here for a .pdf copy. Not sure if Dutch for your camera
is available, but several languages other than English are.

http://www.nikon-euro.com

Ken

PS Unless you used a translator to write your message, you
don't need one.. Your English is flawless

Old February 15th 05, 04:49 AM
Arjen

Hi Ken,

Thanks, My son is actually typing what I want to say (he's been in OZ for
the past five years)!! I have tried the Nikon-euro website, but when I click
on the Netherlands it redirects me to the Dutch importer with whom I've
already been in contact! unsuccesfully I might add!

Frans