Acufine and Tri-X

Old August 30th 04, 07:42 PM
Frank Pittel

Michael Scarpitti wrote:
: BertS wrote in message ...
: Frank Pittel wrote:
:
: john wrote:
: : May I suggest that Mr. Pittel and Scarpetti put each other into their
: : respective killfiles?
:
: I tried that once last year but I kept getting his posts through the replies to
: his posts.
:
:
:
: And now he has started to send his replies direct. Fortunately I run
: whitelist/blacklist email at my isp so he just gets ignored.
:
: Bert

: What you do or don't do to my posts means absolutely nothing to me. If
: you want to remain an ignorant asshole, go right ahead.

Why then do you feel the need to email your gibberish to him then??

-------------------

Old August 30th 04, 11:06 PM
Lloyd usenet Erlick

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 14:59:04 GMT, BertS

.... Fortunately I run
whitelist/blacklist email at my isp so he just gets ignored.

Bert

aug3004 from Lloyd Erlick,

For anyone (like me) who can't do such a thing via the ISP,
there is a very functional and free program called
Mailwasher. It can be found on the Internet easily. It
literally has two functions (among others) called blacklist
and whitelist. It is used just before you download email,
and it deletes email you reject via a list of headers before
you download the body of the email.
Old August 30th 04, 11:37 PM
Michael Scarpitti

Frank Pittel wrote in message ...
Michael Scarpitti wrote:
: BertS wrote in message ...
: Frank Pittel wrote:
:
: john wrote:
: : May I suggest that Mr. Pittel and Scarpetti put each other into their
: : respective killfiles?
:
: I tried that once last year but I kept getting his posts through the replies to
: his posts.
:
:
:
: And now he has started to send his replies direct. Fortunately I run
: whitelist/blacklist email at my isp so he just gets ignored.
:
: Bert

: What you do or don't do to my posts means absolutely nothing to me. If
: you want to remain an ignorant asshole, go right ahead.

Why then do you feel the need to email your gibberish to him then??

I sent him nothing.

Old August 31st 04, 12:23 AM
john

"Lloyd usenet Erlick" Lloyd AT the-wire DOT com wrote in message

For anyone (like me) who can't do such a thing via the ISP,
there is a very functional and free program called
Mailwasher. It can be found on the Internet easily. It
literally has two functions (among others) called blacklist
and whitelist. It is used just before you download email,
and it deletes email you reject via a list of headers before
you download the body of the email.

Outlook express has the same functionality. Menu: "Message: Block Sender" "

Old August 31st 04, 01:50 AM
Robert Vervoordt

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 13:42:50 -0500, Frank Pittel
wrote:

Michael Scarpitti wrote:
: BertS wrote in message ...
: Frank Pittel wrote:
:
: john wrote:
: : May I suggest that Mr. Pittel and Scarpetti put each other into their
: : respective killfiles?
:
: I tried that once last year but I kept getting his posts through the replies to
: his posts.
:
:
:
: And now he has started to send his replies direct. Fortunately I run
: whitelist/blacklist email at my isp so he just gets ignored.
:
: Bert

: What you do or don't do to my posts means absolutely nothing to me. If
: you want to remain an ignorant asshole, go right ahead.

Why then do you feel the need to email your gibberish to him then??

He sent me one email with attachments. I commented in another thread.
It wasn't gibberish, but it didn't make his point in my view.

Has anyone else received unsolicited E-mail from him?

Robert Vervoordt, MFA