Kentmere Papers Now Directly Available in USA?

Old January 26th 05, 05:13 AM
Ken Nadvornick

"jrplatinum" wrote:

Prices for the first shipment of Kentmere papers from Freestyle Photo
are now up on their web site at www.freestylephoto.biz. The first
shipment does not include the cold tone graded bromide papers.

Hi John,

Many thanks for the relevant reply. Although I'm most anxious to try the
graded bromide papers, over time I expect to explore all of the other
Kentmere offerings as well. A consistent, dependable supply of quality
graded bromide, however, would be a dream come true for me.

You sound directly connected to either Kentmere USA or Freestyle?

Thanks again,
Ken

Old January 26th 05, 01:00 PM
Nicholas O. Lindan

"jrplatinum" wrote

The Kentmere paper [is just the same old stuff in a new box
at a higher price.]

This group does not take kindly to commercial posts. And your post is
in violation of the group charter: so look out, black helicopters
are flying to your place as we speak.

--
Nicholas O. Lindan, Cleveland, Ohio
To reply, remove spaces: n o lindan at ix . netcom . com
Old January 26th 05, 01:04 PM
Nicholas O. Lindan

"Lloyd usenet-Erlick" Lloyd at @the-wire. dot com wrote

[Budget, monetary collapse, apocalypse ...]
Do you have children or grand-children?

We all inherit our forefathers' screw-ups. It is not going
to change, so dance while you can.

Old January 26th 05, 06:15 PM
Tom Phillips

"Nicholas O. Lindan" wrote:

"jrplatinum" wrote

The Kentmere paper [is just the same old stuff in a new box
at a higher price.]

This group does not take kindly to commercial posts. And your post is
in violation of the group charter:

Seems he just posted some relevant info.
Old January 26th 05, 07:33 PM
Andrew Price

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 23:55:26 -0500, Lloyd usenet-Erlick Lloyd at
@the-wire. dot com wrote:

[---]

Sardonic humour doesn't stop the very real effects --
on the whole world -- of additional trillions of
dollars of debt.

I'm glad that I've finished paying off my mortgage.

Do you have children or grand-children?

No, but I understand the relevance of your question. Accession to
property may become very much more difficult for the future
generation.
Old January 28th 05, 11:40 PM
Richard Knoppow

"Nicholas O. Lindan" wrote in message
ink.net...
"jrplatinum" wrote

The Kentmere paper [is just the same old stuff in a new
box
at a higher price.]

This group does not take kindly to commercial posts. And
your post is
in violation of the group charter: so look out, black
helicopters
are flying to your place as we speak.

--
Nicholas O. Lindan, Cleveland, Ohio
To reply, remove spaces: n o lindan at ix . netcom . com

C'mon Nicholas, this is a representative of a large store
replying directly to a question, not an advertisment. Back
when Jobo and Ilford used to answer questions here it was
considered a service and not advertising.
You know I am about as strict on the advertising ban as
anyone here.

--
---
Richard Knoppow

Old January 29th 05, 01:12 AM
Gregory Blank

"Richard Knoppow" wrote:

C'mon Nicholas, this is a representative of a large store
replying directly to a question, not an advertisment. Back
when Jobo and Ilford used to answer questions here it was
considered a service and not advertising.
You know I am about as strict on the advertising ban as
anyone here.

I am glad you replied as such, I was leaning towards the
same thoughts...thanks for pushing me back towards expressing it.

Its a definite plus that Jobo, and others have contributed here
I would like to see those days resume.

to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918