Photo hosting / print site

Old October 18th 05, 11:58 PM
MartyNg

Default Photo hosting / print site

My buddy is a "part-time professional photographer" and is looking for
a website that will host his photo galleries and also do high quality
prints of those images for his clients.

He wants to be completely removed from the ordering process so he
doesn't have to deal with the finances and such. He would simply
provide a link from his professional site to this other site that would
provide the ordering of the prints. He would prefer a site that takes a
cut of the sales and sends him a check every month over a site that has
setup and monthly fees.

What experiences have you guys had with sites like these? Are there any
that are very easy to use and that have high quality prints?

Old October 19th 05, 01:47 AM
The Balrog

I have been very happy with http://www.dotphoto.com
Randy

--
Visit http://camconative.dotphoto.com to see
a glimpse of life in Cameron County
oups.com...

Old October 21st 05, 05:21 PM
MartyNg

Looks like shutterfly has a decent setup, although I'm not sure of the
print quality. Does anyone order prints from here regularly?

Old October 21st 05, 05:52 PM
Bruce Lewis

"MartyNg" writes:

Looks like shutterfly has a decent setup, although I'm not sure of the
print quality. Does anyone order prints from here regularly?

I order prints from them regularly and am satisfied, but haven't done a
comparison with competitors. My #1 reason for using them is they're the
only one with a system for printing photos hosted elsewhere.

Here's a review:

http://digital-photo-printing-review...ly-review.html