Dear Sir:

Old August 30th 04, 06:06 PM
Michael Scarpitti

Default Dear Sir:

Dear Sir.
Your contact information was referred to me by one of my trusted
contacts, whose name I am not at liberty to compromize. I would like
to approach you with reguards to a profitable Business Proposal,
reguarding the transfer of 14 MILLION SESTERCES into your hands. For
reasons I am sure you will appreciate, I ask that you keep this
commucation confidential, and avoid it falling into the hands of any
agents of the Pompey that may be operating in Your area.
My name is Appius Quirinius Nigellus , and I am the Nephew of Spurius
Calvinus Nigellus, the recently Killed General of the XXIV Legion. If
you have been following the events in my province over the last few
years, you will remember the big scandal that took place when Spurius
Calvinus Nigellus was tragically killed during an ‘accidental' fire
that engulfed an amphitheater where he was attending a chariot race.
You see, my Uncle had a lot of enemies among the other Generals, who
envied his great secret fortune. It was they who removed him in the
hope to gain access to the gold and silver looted from various
barbarian villages that the Army has ransacked under his command.
Fortunately, there was too much scandal in the aftermath of my Uncle's
death for them to move openly to claim his money. This gave me and a
few trusted people who were still loyal to my Uncle, an opportunity to
move the gold and silver into a secret location in Syria.
While we managed to do this without the agents of Pompey becoming
aware of our activities, the gold and silver cannot remain in this
secret location, because our enemies have informants in their pay. The
only option available to us, is transfering the gold and silver to a
trusted partner who is a foreigner and cannot be linked to my Uncle in
any way.
As your name was brought to my attention by a very trusted contact in
the XXII Legion, I have been authorized by my partners to contact you
with this Proposal. All that would be required of you is the use of
your chariot to perform a transfer of 14 MILLION SESTERCES. Once the
gold and silver has been collected, one of Spurius Calvinus Nigellus's
other Nephews will contact you, at which point you will release SEVEN
MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND SESTERCES of the amount into his
custody.
I am authorized by my Uncle's estate in Namibia to offer you the
remaining TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND SESTERCES as a
compensation for your services. Because the gold and silver would only
need to be in your hands for a few days, and your danger of being
discovered by any agents of Pompey is minimal, we believe the
commission of TWENTY FIVE PERCENT to be more than generous.
I am at your disposal to answer any questions you may have about this
Transaction, so don't hesitate to contact me via messenger. I eagerly
await your reply, though I must ask you to treat this matter with
great secrecy, lest you betray me and my partners to the agents of
Pompey.
Respectfully Yours,
Appius Quirinius Nigellus
Old August 30th 04, 09:40 PM
Ron Todd

On 30 Aug 2004 10:06:36 -0700, (Michael
Scarpitti) wrote:

Dear Sir.

It would be humorous if I wasn't getting a half dozen Nigerian
confidence scheme letters a day.

Old August 30th 04, 09:40 PM
Ron Todd

Scarpitti) wrote:

Dear Sir.

It would be humorous if I wasn't getting a half dozen Nigerian
confidence scheme letters a day.

Dear Photoshop CS Healing Brush Tool... Brian C. Baird Digital Photography 5 July 20th 04 05:25 PM
Dear Snuhtards ± Digital Photography 9 July 2nd 04 08:32 AM
Dear Snuhtards Orville Wright 35mm Photo Equipment 1 July 2nd 04 08:32 AM