CIT Group bankrupt, more economic "progress" in Obamaland

Old November 2nd 09, 06:50 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
David Ruether[_3_]

Default CIT Group bankrupt, more economic "progress" in Obamaland

"RichA" wrote in message

God help the U.S.

I will ignore this useless request...;-)

CNN:
CIT files for 5th largest U.S. bankruptcy
Small business lender seeks court approval for a debt reorganization
that has approval of bondholders.

If you think this is bad (and it is...), think how FAR, FAR, FAR
worse a total economic collapse would have been under a "I don't
know anything about economics" John McCain administration
and the "let's do nothing" 'Bublican'ts. And, don't forget what
knuckle-headed president and administration passed this mess on
to Obama, and how little time he has been in office - and how long
it took to recover from the Great Depression, also a great "gift"
from Republicans to the country... I will never understand why
anyone votes for these people who appear to have so little interest
in the welfare of the country and its people and so much for corporate
and wealthy individuals, so little skill in foreign affairs, and who are
too often corrupt. Maybe pushed-mythologies and skilful marketing
explain things that are otherwise illogical....
--DR

Old November 2nd 09, 07:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
NotMe

"David Ruether" wrote in message
:
: "RichA" wrote in message
: ...
:
: God help the U.S.
:
[...]

Recall former Sen. Phil Graham was McCain's financial advisor. You know the
same Phil Graham that did the dirty work for the finical industry in
removing effective over sight of what the industry was about.

Old November 2nd 09, 07:23 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
NotMe

"RichA" wrote in message
On Nov 2, 12:50 pm, "David Ruether" wrote:
"RichA" wrote in message

God help the U.S.

I will ignore this useless request...;-)

CNN:
CIT files for 5th largest U.S. bankruptcy
Small business lender seeks court approval for a debt reorganization
that has approval of bondholders.

If you think this is bad (and it is...), think how FAR, FAR, FAR
worse a total economic collapse would have been under a "I don't
know anything about economics" John McCain administration
and the "let's do nothing" 'Bublican'ts.

:Yeah, like Obama's borrowing $200B per month from the Chinese to
: finance the bail out won't have any consequences down the line.

Life boats before the Titanic sailed were cheap. Once the boat started
sinking you could not buy one for love or money. (recall some of the richest
folk in the world died for the lack)

Old November 2nd 09, 08:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
David Ruether[_3_]

"NotMe" wrote in message ...
"David Ruether" wrote in message
: "RichA" wrote in message
: ...

[...]

The theme song of the "Bublican'ts" has always been, "God Help
The Wealthy, And To Hell With The Poor And Middle Class!"
Or, "Me, Me, Me!" How else to explain yearly salaries in the tens
of ***MILLIONS*** (how could anyone's work be worth THAT
much?!?!), and getting incredibly valuable golden parachutes "earned"
by running companies into the ground and being forced out. And then
there is that quite literally incredible line that goes, "But if we don't pay
them those (absurdly high) sums, they will leave and go elsewhere!"
GOOD! They were the ones who got us unto trouble in the first place,
so good riddance!
SHEESH!
--DR

Old November 2nd 09, 10:23 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Ray Fischer

"RichA" wrote in message

God help the U.S.

I will ignore this useless request...;-)

CNN:
CIT files for 5th largest U.S. bankruptcy
Small business lender seeks court approval for a debt reorganization
that has approval of bondholders.

If you think this is bad (and it is...), think how FAR, FAR, FAR
worse a total economic collapse would have been under a "I don't
know anything about economics" John McCain administration
and the "let's do nothing" 'Bublican'ts.

Yeah, like Obama's borrowing $200B per month from the Chinese to
finance the bail out won't have any consequences down the line.

Tell us WHY the Obama administration is borrowing money to shore up
the economy. Come one, surely even a rightard like you knows the
answer.

--
Ray Fischer

Old November 2nd 09, 11:43 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Doug McDonald[_4_]

David Ruether wrote:
"RichA" wrote in message

God help the U.S.

I will ignore this useless request...;-)

CNN:
CIT files for 5th largest U.S. bankruptcy
Small business lender seeks court approval for a debt reorganization
that has approval of bondholders.

If you think this is bad (and it is...), think how FAR, FAR, FAR
worse a total economic collapse would have been under a "I don't
know anything about economics" John McCain administration
and the "let's do nothing" 'Bublican'ts. And, don't forget what
knuckle-headed president and administration passed this mess on
to Obama,

You can't use that explanation. The leftists claimed 9/11 was Bush's
fault ... not Clinton's, who dismantled the spy machinery.

After 9/11/2009 ANYTHING IS OBAMA'S FAULT.
Old November 3rd 09, 04:07 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
David Ruether[_3_]

"Doug McDonald" wrote in message ...
David Ruether wrote:
"RichA" wrote in message

God help the U.S.

I will ignore this useless request...;-)

CNN:
CIT files for 5th largest U.S. bankruptcy
Small business lender seeks court approval for a debt reorganization
that has approval of bondholders.

If you think this is bad (and it is...), think how FAR, FAR, FAR
worse a total economic collapse would have been under a "I don't
know anything about economics" John McCain administration
and the "let's do nothing" 'Bublican'ts. And, don't forget what
knuckle-headed president and administration passed this mess on
to Obama,

You can't use that explanation. The leftists claimed 9/11 was Bush's
fault ... not Clinton's, who dismantled the spy machinery.

After 9/11/2009 ANYTHING IS OBAMA'S FAULT.

I find it very difficult to follow your "logic"....;-)
--DR

Old November 3rd 09, 07:14 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Ray Fischer

David Ruether wrote:
"RichA" wrote in message

God help the U.S.

I will ignore this useless request...;-)

CNN:
CIT files for 5th largest U.S. bankruptcy
Small business lender seeks court approval for a debt reorganization
that has approval of bondholders.

If you think this is bad (and it is...), think how FAR, FAR, FAR
worse a total economic collapse would have been under a "I don't
know anything about economics" John McCain administration
and the "let's do nothing" 'Bublican'ts. And, don't forget what
knuckle-headed president and administration passed this mess on
to Obama,

You can't use that explanation. The leftists claimed 9/11 was Bush's
fault ... not Clinton's, who dismantled the spy machinery.

After 9/11/2009 ANYTHING IS OBAMA'S FAULT.

I find it very difficult to follow your "logic"....;-)

You expect logic from a rightard bigot?

--
Ray Fischer

Old November 4th 09, 03:40 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Rich[_6_]

(Ray Fischer) wrote in
:

David Ruether wrote:

"Doug McDonald" wrote in
message ...
David Ruether wrote:
"RichA" wrote in message

om...

God help the U.S.

I will ignore this useless request...;-)

CNN:
CIT files for 5th largest U.S. bankruptcy
Small business lender seeks court approval for a debt
reorganization that has approval of bondholders.

If you think this is bad (and it is...), think how FAR, FAR, FAR
worse a total economic collapse would have been under a "I don't
know anything about economics" John McCain administration
and the "let's do nothing" 'Bublican'ts. And, don't forget what
knuckle-headed president and administration passed this mess on
to Obama,

You can't use that explanation. The leftists claimed 9/11 was Bush's
fault ... not Clinton's, who dismantled the spy machinery.

After 9/11/2009 ANYTHING IS OBAMA'S FAULT.

I find it very difficult to follow your "logic"....;-)

You expect logic from a rightard bigot?

Actually, the economic state America finds itself in now is not Obama's
fault, it's Clinton's and Allan Greenspan's. THEY built the dot.com
economic house of cards, hyperspeculation in stocks, etc., that finally
crashed. THEY deregulated the derivatives market which lead directly to
the bank meltdown.
Old November 4th 09, 04:55 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
NotMe

"Rich" wrote in message
: (Ray Fischer) wrote in
: :
:
: David Ruether wrote:
:
: "Doug McDonald" wrote in
: message ...
: David Ruether wrote:
: "RichA" wrote in message
:
: om...
:
: God help the U.S.
:
[...]

Actually it was then Sen Phil Graham R-TX that inserted an industry prepared
250 page amendment to a must pass bill that basically gave the foxes charge
of the hen house.