WARNING: This is a photograph

Old January 24th 15, 08:17 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default WARNING: This is a photograph

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/.../LR--00126.jpg
13 years ago, 5 Mpx. A paddle wheel on the Murray River

Eric Stevens

Chaos is found in the greatest abundance wherever order is being
sought. It always defeats order, because it is better organised.
-: Ly Tin Wheedle
Old January 24th 15, 06:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN

On 1/24/2015 2:17 AM, Eric Stevens wrote:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/.../LR--00126.jpg
13 years ago, 5 Mpx. A paddle wheel on the Murray River

Neat shot.
A small request. I have high speed cable and the image loads slowly. Can
you post smaller images in the future.

--
PeterN
Old January 24th 15, 10:03 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Davoud

Eric Stevens:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/.../LR--00126.jpg
13 years ago, 5 Mpx. A paddle wheel on the Murray River

PeterN:
Neat shot.
A small request. I have high speed cable and the image loads slowly. Can
you post smaller images in the future.

A counter-request. Keep 'em large. I hate to waste space on my 27" iMac
5k Retina display!

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm
Old January 24th 15, 10:36 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On Sat, 24 Jan 2015 12:21:18 -0500, PeterN
wrote:

On 1/24/2015 2:17 AM, Eric Stevens wrote:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/.../LR--00126.jpg
13 years ago, 5 Mpx. A paddle wheel on the Murray River

Neat shot.
A small request. I have high speed cable and the image loads slowly. Can
you post smaller images in the future.

Sorry about that. I overlooked that that was a print sized for an A4
output. This one should be better.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/.../LR--00126.jpg

I like the way 'high-speed fibre' is slow. It's like the way the
smallest tube of toothpaste is 'large' and the next size is 'giant
family size'.

Eric Stevens
Old January 25th 15, 12:04 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN

wrote:

On 1/24/2015 2:17 AM, Eric Stevens wrote:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/.../LR--00126.jpg
13 years ago, 5 Mpx. A paddle wheel on the Murray River

Neat shot.
A small request. I have high speed cable and the image loads slowly. Can
you post smaller images in the future.

Sorry about that. I overlooked that that was a print sized for an A4
output. This one should be better.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/.../LR--00126.jpg

I like the way 'high-speed fibre' is slow. It's like the way the
smallest tube of toothpaste is 'large' and the next size is 'giant
family size'.

Actually high speed fiber cable is pretty quick. However, if I am not at
home, and am using my cell--- slow + $$$

--
PeterN
Old January 25th 15, 12:37 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

wrote:

On 1/24/2015 2:17 AM, Eric Stevens wrote:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/.../LR--00126.jpg
13 years ago, 5 Mpx. A paddle wheel on the Murray River

Neat shot.
A small request. I have high speed cable and the image loads slowly. Can
you post smaller images in the future.

Sorry about that. I overlooked that that was a print sized for an A4
output. This one should be better.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/.../LR--00126.jpg

I like the way 'high-speed fibre' is slow. It's like the way the
smallest tube of toothpaste is 'large' and the next size is 'giant
family size'.

Actually high speed fiber cable is pretty quick. However, if I am not at
home, and am using my cell--- slow + $$$

I find 4G LTE pretty quick and able to cope with most data, even large
image files or video, However, once that LTE is not available and the best
you can get is 3G things are unacceptably slow.
As for $$$ that is going to depend on your data plan.

My cable provided by Charter has always been fast and has actually got
measurably faster over the last year.

--
Savageduck
Old January 25th 15, 12:46 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

wrote:

On 1/24/2015 2:17 AM, Eric Stevens wrote:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/.../LR--00126.jpg
13 years ago, 5 Mpx. A paddle wheel on the Murray River

Neat shot.
A small request. I have high speed cable and the image loads slowly. Can
you post smaller images in the future.

Sorry about that. I overlooked that that was a print sized for an A4
output. This one should be better.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/.../LR--00126.jpg

I like the way 'high-speed fibre' is slow. It's like the way the
smallest tube of toothpaste is 'large' and the next size is 'giant
family size'.

Actually high speed fiber cable is pretty quick. However, if I am not at
home, and am using my cell--- slow + $$$

I'm sorry but I don't think it is possible to present images
caterering for both cellphones and 27" iMac 5k Retina displays. Even
leaving out the question of the number of pixels, the size of the
image is a major consideration in it's selection.

But then, you were joking, weren't you?

Eric Stevens
Old January 25th 15, 04:00 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN

wrote:

[...]

It is a large image and did not load fast.

--
PeterN
Old January 25th 15, 04:18 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

I'm sorry but I don't think it is possible to present images
caterering for both cellphones and 27" iMac 5k Retina displays. Even
leaving out the question of the number of pixels, the size of the
image is a major consideration in it's selection.

of course it's possible but you need more than a direct link to a jpg.
the web server needs to serve up the appropriate image.
Old January 25th 15, 04:38 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN

wrote:

[...]

It ya don show me mo respet a'll git ma fren joey atter u. ;-)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/97242118/20131117_five%20pointz_0096.jpg

--
PeterN

Warning Digital Digital Photography 8 January 10th 08 01:55 AM
Warning! If you get an email Charles Schuler Digital Photography 38 February 6th 06 10:18 AM
When does a photograph stop becoming a photograph? baker1 Digital Photography 41 December 29th 05 08:04 PM
WARNING maark General Equipment For Sale 4 July 28th 03 07:38 PM
WARNING maark Digital Photo Equipment For Sale 3 July 28th 03 07:19 AM