Pelikans with the Lumix FZ1000

Old January 13th 15, 01:03 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
me[_5_]

Default Pelikans with the Lumix FZ1000

On Tue, 06 Jan 2015 10:50:02 +0000, sid wrote:

not necessarily, just ones that are worth the time to view. I'm sure if you
did a similar flickr search you'd find plenty of difficult shots that are
still worth looking at

My point was these are my own shots. Oh course we can all find great
shots out on the web.

As a

Osprey returning to nest with fish:
http://edwardgruf.com/2012-08-04+/slides/_DSC4947.html

Much more difficult belted kingfisher in flight:
http://edwardgruf.com/2013-01-23+_ki.../_DSC7087.html

Gannet way out over the river:
http://edwardgruf.com/2013-02-20_eag.../_DSC7860.html

Two young eagles side by side:
http://edwardgruf.com/2013-06-09_yor.../_DSC1254.html

Osprey with fish:
http://edwardgruf.com/2013-03-15_eag.../_DSC8384.html

Gannet diving out in the river:
http://edwardgruf.com/2013-03-20_gan.../_DSC8927.html
http://edwardgruf.com/2013-03-20++ga.../_DSC8926.html

Pelicans taking off:
http://edwardgruf.com/2012-01-01_yor.../_DSC1886.html

On pier post:
http://edwardgruf.com/2012-03-17+18_.../_DSC2861.html

Bald eagle on the Yorktown Battlefield:
http://edwardgruf.com/2012-03-17+18_.../_DSC2848.html

Heck, locally we have a retired VA game warden who was/is big in
photography, who I believe became a guide at Denali to further his
photo ops. He helped initially start a photo club in the Williamsburg
area, has a big time for sale site on smugmug iirc. One of the guys I
worked with did a trip up to Jeanne Keenes' place in Homer for an
eagle shoot in what happened to be the last year of her life. Name
escapes me at the moment.
Old January 13th 15, 01:31 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
me[_5_]

On Mon, 12 Jan 2015 20:03:03 -0500, me wrote:
Heck, locally we have a retired VA game warden who was/is big in
photography, who I believe became a guide at Denali to further his
photo ops. He helped initially start a photo club in the Williamsburg
area, has a big time for sale site on smugmug iirc. One of the guys I
worked with did a trip up to Jeanne Keenes' place in Homer for an
eagle shoot in what happened to be the last year of her life. Name
escapes me at the moment.

Damn, getting old sucks.

http://www.kencongerphotography.com/
Old January 13th 15, 06:10 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
sid[_2_]

me wrote:

On Tue, 06 Jan 2015 10:50:02 +0000, sid wrote:

not necessarily, just ones that are worth the time to view. I'm sure if
you did a similar flickr search you'd find plenty of difficult shots that
are still worth looking at

My point was these are my own shots. Oh course we can all find great
shots out on the web.

As a

Yeah great, as long as you're happy with them more power to your elbow. I
wouldn't be displaying them on a public forum though if they were mine.

--
sid

Old January 14th 15, 09:56 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

me wrote:

On Tue, 06 Jan 2015 10:50:02 +0000, sid wrote:

not necessarily, just ones that are worth the time to view. I'm sure if
you did a similar flickr search you'd find plenty of difficult shots that
are still worth looking at

My point was these are my own shots. Oh course we can all find great
shots out on the web.

As a

Yeah great, as long as you're happy with them more power to your elbow. I
wouldn't be displaying them on a public forum though if they were mine.

Noted Rita.

Rita! Rita Berkowitz is back? We should throw a party!

Savageduck

Old January 14th 15, 11:36 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
me[_5_]

On Wed, 14 Jan 2015 13:56:46 -0800, Savageduck

Old January 15th 15, 12:26 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

me wrote:
On Tue, 06 Jan 2015 10:50:02 +0000, sid wrote:

not necessarily, just ones that are worth the time to view. I'm sure if
you did a similar flickr search you'd find plenty of difficult shots that
are still worth looking at

My point was these are my own shots. Oh course we can all find great
shots out on the web.

As a

Yeah great, as long as you're happy with them more power to your elbow. I
wouldn't be displaying them on a public forum though if they were mine.

Noted Rita.

Rita! Rita Berkowitz is back? We should throw a party!

Drinks on me.

All we need are her shots of the South end of a North bound Chocolate
Lab to complete the resurrection.

Savageduck

Old January 15th 15, 10:47 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
sid[_2_]

me wrote:

On Tue, 06 Jan 2015 10:50:02 +0000, sid wrote:

not necessarily, just ones that are worth the time to view. I'm sure if
you did a similar flickr search you'd find plenty of difficult shots
that are still worth looking at

My point was these are my own shots. Oh course we can all find great
shots out on the web.

As a

Yeah great, as long as you're happy with them more power to your elbow. I
wouldn't be displaying them on a public forum though if they were mine.

Noted Rita.

yeah, well, at least his turds were in focus

--
sid