7D2 vs D7100 @ 6400

Old October 23rd 14, 01:14 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Oregonian Haruspex

Default 7D2 vs D7100 @ 6400

On 2014-09-21 07:28:00 +0000, android said:

http://www.imaging-resource.com has got a "Beta" of the 7D2 and posted
jpegs of their test targets in their camera "comperometer".
Here's a screen capture of the 7D2 vs the D7100 at ISO 6400...
The Canon's on the left: http://tinyurl.com/mhpwv5m
I'm a RAW kind of guy but it's a preview. "Half frame" fanatics should
be ecstatic!

"The file you're looking for has been moved or deleted."

Ah well. I'm sure it was something to see!

These kinds of comparisons, while exciting, have become sort of lost on
me. I don't know anybody who has anything but a modest collection of
lenses who has switched systems. Cameras are cheap and constantly
getting better, no matter the brand. Lenses are a long-term investment
and they don't really move from system to system that well - except for
older manual focus lenses which seem to all be adaptable to my EOS
system.

I just think it's great to live in a golden age where even the more
modest cameras have low-light performance that was completely
unattainable in the film era.

Does anybody here know a person who was willing to drop everything and
switch systems because Nikon or Canon had pulled out in front in terms
of low light performance? Did they switch again once the other brand
regained its loss? Anyway, keep it up guys - I love cheap used lenses.

Old October 23rd 14, 10:39 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article , Whisky-dave wrote:

Sandman:
Don't put "reference" in quote marks when I have
never said the word.

I see you are editing my text in your followup, Dave. How utterly
dishonest of you, you lying moronic troll.

I'm just providing yet more evidence that you are a liar.

No, you're the liar that is editing the text I write.

You said you've never said the word reference, you lied.

You are now lying. I said I never said the word "refernce", which you
edited to alter my claim. You are a lying troll.

Here again is that evidence of you lying.

Liar.

--
Sandman[.net]
Old October 27th 14, 02:44 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article , Whisky-dave wrote:

Whisky-dave:
I'm just providing yet more evidence that you are a liar.

Sandman:
No, you're the liar that is editing the text I write.

Whisky-dave:
You said you've never said the word reference, you lied.

Sandman:
You are now lying. I said I never said the word "refernce", which
you edited to alter my claim. You are a lying troll.

Whisky-dave:
Here again is that evidence of you lying.

You also said you meaqnt the 7D2 when you typed 7D. When the orginal
post was about the beta test 7D2 at 6400

Yes, I was very open about what camera I was in reference to, yes. Then
some drunk boy from England stumbled in and spent 41 (yes, FORTY-ONE!)
posts being confused about it after that. Amazing. He then quote-edited my
posts to make it seem I had said something I had not said, because he's a
lying little asshole.

Ypiu also lied when you siad I know you don;t lie.

Incorrect, you are now lying, again. It's your thing.

--
Sandman[.net]
Old October 28th 14, 02:22 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2014-10-28 13:58:35 +0000, Whisky-dave said:

On Monday, 27 October 2014 14:44:22 UTC, Sandman wrote:
In article ,
Whisky-dave wrote:

Whisky-dave:
I'm just providing yet more evidence that you are a liar.

Sandman:
No, you're the liar that is editing the text I write.

Whisky-dave:
You said you've never said the word reference, you lied.

Sandman:
You are now lying. I said I never said the word "refernce", which
you edited to alter my claim. You are a lying troll.

Whisky-dave:
Here again is that evidence of you lying.

You also said you meaqnt the 7D2 when you typed 7D. When the orginal
post was about the beta test 7D2 at 6400

Yes, I was very open about what camera I was in reference to, yes.

You were were you.

http://www.imaging-resource.com has got a "Beta" of the 7D2 and posted
jpegs of their test targets in their camera "comperometer".

So imaging resource tests a beta of the 7D2 at 6400 asa and from that
you deduce that the production versions of the 7D2 will all be
trounched by
the D7100.

Even though the 7D2 is yet to be released although only a couple of
days away I was wondering how you tested it in september.

OH! FFS!!
You guys need to give this BS a rest, or get a room. Just stop
contaminating this NG with this incessant bickering, which is going
nowhere.

Savageduck

Old October 28th 14, 05:43 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article , Whisky-dave wrote:

Whisky-dave:
I'm just providing yet more evidence that you
are a liar.

Sandman:
No, you're the liar that is editing the text I write.

Whisky-dave:
You said you've never said the word reference,
you lied.

Sandman:
You are now lying. I said I never said the word
"refernce", which you edited to alter my claim. You are a
lying troll.

Whisky-dave:
Here again is that evidence of you lying.

You also said you meaqnt the 7D2 when you typed 7D. When the
orginal post was about the beta test 7D2 at 6400

Sandman:
Yes, I was very open about what camera I was in reference to, yes.

You were were you.

Indeed I was.

http://www.imaging-resource.com has got a "Beta" of the 7D2 and
posted jpegs of their test targets in their camera "comperometer".

So imaging resource tests a beta of the 7D2 at 6400 asa and from
that you deduce that the production versions of the 7D2 will all be
trounched by the D7100.

First, I've never said "trounched", that's the word you've been using all
along, I don't know what it means.

And, anyone who has read what I said and knows their way around basic
English knows just in what areas the 7D was trounced by the D7100, since I
explained it in several posts.

Even though the 7D2 is yet to be released although only a couple of
days away I was wondering how you tested it in september.

You seem to wonder about a lot of things that are disconnected from
reality.

Sandman:
some drunk boy from England stumbled in and spent 41 (yes,
FORTY-ONE!) posts being confused about it after that. Amazing. He
then quote-edited my posts to make it seem I had said something I
had not said, because he's a lying little asshole.

Whisky-dave:
Ypiu also lied when you siad I know you don;t lie.

Sandman:
Incorrect, you are now lying, again. It's your thing.

42.

--
Sandman[.net]
Old November 4th 14, 08:45 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article , Whisky-dave wrote:

Whisky-dave:
You also said you meaqnt the 7D2 when you typed 7D. When the
orginal post was about the beta test 7D2 at 6400

Sandman:
Yes, I was very open about what camera I was in
reference to, yes.

Whisky-dave:
You were were you.

Sandman:
Indeed I was.

Whisky-dave:
http://www.imaging-resource.com has got a "Beta" of the 7D2 and
posted jpegs of their test targets in their camera
"comperometer". So imaging resource tests a beta of the 7D2 at
6400 asa and from that you deduce that the production versions
of the 7D2 will all be trounched by the D7100.

Sandman:
First, I've never said "trounched", that's the word you've been
using all along, I don't know what it means.

Like me you;'ll just have to get used to others making typos.

You make nothing BUT typos, Dave. And consistently misspelling the same
word isn't a typo. A typo is a mistake, you are just illiterate.

Sandman:
And, anyone who has read what I said and knows their way around
basic English knows just in what areas the 7D was trounced by the
D7100, since I explained it in several posts.

Are you still refering to the new 7D mk II as the 7D ?

I am referring to the same camera I made clear I was referring to 44
(FORTY-FOR!) days ago.

Whisky-dave:
Even though the 7D2 is yet to be released although only a couple
of days away I was wondering how you tested it in september.

Sandman:
You seem to wonder about a lot of things that are disconnected
from reality.

Well if the camera isn't availble for you and I to buy or test YET,
I can only think that you got your information from somewhere else,
unless you're lying of course.

Maybe if you could read English, you would have been able to determine that
this very thread started with someone "somewhere else" testing the camera.

But I know you can't.

--
Sandman[.net]
Old November 4th 14, 12:31 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article , Whisky-dave wrote:

Whisky-dave:
http://www.imaging-resource.com has got a
"Beta" of the 7D2 and posted jpegs of their test targets in
their camera "comperometer". So imaging resource tests a
beta of the 7D2 at 6400 asa and from that you deduce that
the production versions of the 7D2 will all be trounched by
the D7100.

Sandman:
First, I've never said "trounched", that's the word
you've been using all along, I don't know what it means.

Whisky-dave:
Like me you;'ll just have to get used to others making typos.

Sandman:
You make nothing BUT typos, Dave. And consistently misspelling the
same word isn't a typo. A typo is a mistake, you are just
illiterate.

You really are pathetic, a typo is a typo.

And constantly spelling a word wrong is illiteracy.

Just because you're english is poor.

I'm just going to leave the above sentence to speak for itself. The irony
is palpable.

Sandman:
And, anyone who has read what I said and knows their
way around basic English knows just in what areas the 7D was
trounced by the D7100, since I explained it in several posts.

Whisky-dave:
Are you still refering to the new 7D mk II as the 7D ?

Sandman:
I am referring to the same camera I made clear I was referring to
44 (FORTY-FOR!) days ago.

Which camera is that the 7D mk ii or the beta realese form the 7D2
mk ii released as a pre-production model.

The one I told android I meant 44 days ago, remember? Of course you don't.

And I still don;t know how you've managed to get your hand on one
before they aew released to the public so I;'ve no idea how you've
managed to test one, can you explain that, didn;t think so.

I can't explain things that exists only inside your non-functioning brain.

Sandman:
Maybe if you could read English, you would have been able to
determine that this very thread started with someone "somewhere
else" testing the camera.

You forgot to mention that they were testing a 'beta' 7D mk ii or
pre-production model and that they only tested it at 6400 where as
your conclusion seemed to be based on everything, so how did you
managed that ?

I didn't. If you could read English you qould have been able to determine
that I made no such supposed "conclusion". But you can't read English, nor
can you even tell me what claim of mine you are hav ing problems
understanding. All your posts are just a jumble of words that have no
relation to each other, earlier posts or reality.

Sandman:
But I know you can't.

easy.

I know.

--
Sandman[.net]
Old November 6th 14, 08:05 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article , Whisky-dave wrote:

Whisky-dave:
http://www.imaging-resource.com has got a
"Beta" of the 7D2 and posted jpegs of their test targets
in their camera "comperometer". So imaging resource
tests a beta of the 7D2 at 6400 asa and from that you
deduce that the production versions of the 7D2 will all
be trounched by the D7100.

Sandman:
First, I've never said "trounched", that's the
word you've been using all along, I don't know what it
means.

Whisky-dave:
Like me you;'ll just have to get used to others
making typos.

Sandman:
You make nothing BUT typos, Dave. And consistently
misspelling the same word isn't a typo. A typo is a mistake,
you are just illiterate.

Whisky-dave:
You really are pathetic, a typo is a typo.

Sandman:
And constantly spelling a word wrong is illiteracy.

Then what word is that.

The word I was in reference to above, still in the quoted material. You
have the attention span of a goldfish with amnesia.

Whisky-dave:
Which camera is that the 7D mk ii or the beta realese form the
7D2 mk ii released as a pre-production model.

Sandman:
The one I told android I meant 44 days ago, remember? Of course
you don't.

So you were talking about the beta 7d2 mk ii then were you. ?

What part of my answer above is unclear to you?

because there was the ONLY camera tested a 7D2 mk ii BETA.

Will you let me know if you ever get to a point with your ramblings?

Whisky-dave:
And I still don;t know how you've managed to get your hand on
one before they aew released to the public so I;'ve no idea how
you've managed to test one, can you explain that, didn;t think
so.

Sandman:
I can't explain things that exists only inside your
non-functioning brain.

Seems you can't explain anything.

It's the other way around, Dave. You can't understand any explanation.
Remember the fiasco where you were unable to understand what a Message-ID
was? Oh yeah, it was in this very thread some two weeks ago.

You can't explain how you've tested the 7D2 mk ii because NONE were
availble for test at that time, so in your non-functioning brain you've
imagined testing the 7D mk ii.

No, only inside your small brain did I test anything. In the real world, no
one has made any claims that supports your view of past events. Go figure.

Whisky-dave:
You forgot to mention that they were testing a 'beta' 7D mk ii
or pre-production model and that they only tested it at 6400
where as your conclusion seemed to be based on everything, so
how did you managed that ?

Sandman:
I didn't. If you could read English you qould have been able to
determine that I made no such supposed "conclusion".

"Yeah, like I said - the 7D is trounced by the D7100, and you wanted
to compare it to the D750, where it would be obliterated. "

Weren't you supposed to be showing me making a conclusion based on
"everything"? You fail again, little troll boy.

Sandman:
But you can't read English, nor can you even tell me what claim of
mine you are hav ing problems understanding. All your posts are
just a jumble of words that have no relation to each other,
earlier posts or reality.

it's all there above.

Nope. You lose again. How unsurprising.

If you could read English you "qould" have been able

"hav ing"

hypocrite

Those are actual spelling errors, not due to me thinking a word is spelt a
way it isn't spelt, like your repeated use of "trounched". Do you want me
to quote all the times you written "trounched" and how many times you've
written it correctly? I could do it, Dave.

--
Sandman[.net]
Old November 6th 14, 01:08 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article , Whisky-dave wrote:

Whisky-dave:
http://www.imaging-resource.com has got
a "Beta" of the 7D2 and posted jpegs of their test
targets in their camera "comperometer". So imaging
[...]

Goldfish have rather a longer memery than you think.

Hence the "with amnesia" part, you illiterate bafoon.

Are you one of those that think fish have a 3-8 second memory ?

Why can't you READ??? Why is it so hard for you to look upon letters and
words and be totally unable to make anything out of it??

Whisky-dave:
Which camera is that the 7D mk ii or the beta
realese form the 7D2 mk ii released as a pre-production
model.

Sandman:
The one I told android I meant 44 days ago, remember?
Of course you don't.

Whisky-dave:
So you were talking about the beta 7d2 mk ii then were you. ?

Sandman:
What part of my answer above is unclear to you?

It is unclear when someone that is illiterate enoough to use 7D to
mean the 7D2 mk mii beta.

That is, unless that person explained that no less than 46 (FORTY-SIX!!!)
days ago so that for a person with a normal brain, it isn't unclear at all.

So I still have NO idea what camera you are refering to.

I know, but that's because you can't understand English to save your life.
It was explained 46 days ago and you still haven't understood it. It's
pretty amazing how incredibly stupid you are.

Whisky-dave:
because there was the ONLY camera tested a 7D2 mk ii BETA.

Sandman:
Will you let me know if you ever get to a point with your
ramblings?

The camera tested in artical. Not the one in your mind.

Here is where you outline what camera there was in "my mind" and how it
differs from the camera in the "artical" [sic]:

empty space

Whisky-dave:
And I still don;t know how you've managed to
get your hand on one before they aew released to the public
so I;'ve no idea how you've managed to test one, can you
explain that, didn;t think so.

Sandman:
I can't explain things that exists only inside your
non-functioning brain.

Whisky-dave:
Seems you can't explain anything.

Sandman:
It's the other way around, Dave. You can't understand any
explanation. Remember the fiasco where you were unable to
understand what a Message-ID was? Oh yeah, it was in this very
thread some two weeks ago.

No that was you, short memory eh ?

Role reversal, typical troll technique. Here are some really funny and
idiotic statements from you regarding message-id's:

"It didn't open or show anything. So what was the point of it"

"[it] does NOT go to any message."

"It goes no where"

"it doesn;t refernce any message that I can get to."

"Which is what I said it's a link, if it';s not a link what use is it."

"I DO NOT VNEED the messge ID. Because the post is still on usenet still
in this group."

"A message ID is most useful when the message as been deleted."

"And what then do you do with these Message-ID's"

One of my favorites that show how you're totally ignorant about what a
Message-ID is:

"So how do I know what's in this message ID, or how to I get to that
specific post ?"

Whisky-dave:
You can't explain how you've tested the 7D2 mk ii because NONE
were availble for test at that time, so in your non-functioning
brain you've imagined testing the 7D mk ii.

Sandman:
No, only inside your small brain did I test anything.

So hopw did YOU compare the two cameras ?

It's explained in this message:

You're welcome.

Sandman:
In the real world, no one has made any claims that supports your
view of past events. Go figure.

I don't see anyone supporting your view strange tghat.

No need to, it's my view. I am not the one making clais about what others
have said or done. That would be you. And those claims are unsupported. I
have made no claims that needs to be supported that haven't already been
supported.

Whisky-dave:
"Yeah, like I said - the 7D is trounced by the D7100, and you
wanted to compare it to the D750, where it would be obliterated.
"

Sandman:
Weren't you supposed to be showing me making a conclusion based on
"everything"? You fail again, little troll boy.

Now was asking you how you decided that "the 7D is trounced by the
D7100"

It was explained in this post:

That post was made 50 (FIFTY!!!!) days ago. And you still haven't managed
to understand it, or probably not even find it since you have no idea what
a Message-ID is.

--
Sandman[.net]
Old November 6th 14, 02:42 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article , Whisky-dave wrote:

Sandman:
The word I was in reference to above, still in the
quoted material. You have the attention span of a goldfish
with amnesia.

Whisky-dave:
Goldfish have rather a longer memery than you think.

Sandman:
Hence the "with amnesia" part, you illiterate bafoon.

So what's the differnce between an elephant with amnesia and a fish
with amnesia. If you don't know why use a fish ?

Whisky-dave:
Are you one of those that think fish have a 3-8 second memory ?

Sandman:
Why can't you READ??? Why is it so hard for you to look upon
letters and words and be totally unable to make anything out of
it??

I can with normal people but not with illeterate people like you,
you say that when they type 7D it obviously means 7D2 mk II .

Quote me saying that when I type "7D" I obviously mean "7D2 mk II",
whatever camera that is. Is it anything like the "7D2 mk mii beta" you
talked about below, also a camera model no one has heard of. I find it
*extremely* entertaining to see you complain about me having consistenly
used one name for a camera model when you have called the same camera:

"7D2 mkII"
"7D2 mk mii beta"
"7D2"
"7D mark II"
"7D mk ii"
"7D mk ii BETA"

If anyone is confused what to call the camera in question, it's you. And
it's even more hilarious when considering that you once said this:

"you can't even get the camera IDs right."

Haha!

Sandman:
What part of my answer above is unclear to you?

Whisky-dave:
It is unclear when someone that is illiterate enoough to use 7D
to mean the 7D2 mk mii beta.

Sandman:
That is, unless that person explained that no less than 46
(FORTY-SIX!!!) days ago so that for a person with a normal brain,
it isn't unclear at all.

A person with a normal brain would actually change what was written,
when I tried that you called me illeterate for changing a word you
couldn't understand and you made a real fuss about it claiming that
I was changing what you wrote.

I called you a lying troll when you edited quoted material, not an
illiterate. You were an illiterate when you consistently misspelled the
word "reference".

Whisky-dave:
So I still have NO idea what camera you are refering to.

Sandman:
I know, but that's because you can't understand English to save
your life. It was explained 46 days ago and you still haven't
understood it. It's pretty amazing how incredibly stupid you are.

1st you said it was the 7D then the 7D2 mk ii but not whether you
were refering to the andriods post which used the 7D mk ii BETA at
6400.

It was very clear in my followup what camera I was in reference to, which
you would have known had you been able to read English.

Why has a 2 line question taken you a month to anwser properly. ?

It was answered no less than 46 days ago. Why has it taken you two months
and you still haven't been able to understand the answer?

Sandman:
That post was made 50 (FIFTY!!!!) days ago. And you still haven't
managed to understand it, or probably not even find it since you
have no idea what a Message-ID is.

I know what they are but they are of no use to me as I have the
original posts.

Which means that you don't know what a Message-ID is, since it has nothing
to do whether or not you "have" the original posts or not. And you have
consistently quoted every post *but* the ones the Message-ID's point to. Go
figure.

And you snipped the Message-ID from your followup so you could pretend you
didn't get any reference to the answer in question as well. How very
trollish of you (as usual)

--
Sandman[.net]