FS: Contax 90mm, F 2.8 for G cameras

Old July 12th 03, 02:16 PM
Zonmail

Default FS: Contax 90mm, F 2.8 for G cameras

Before I list on ebay I thought I would post this here.

New conditon 90mm for contax G1 or G2..comes with B&W filter, lens cap for
front and back and leather pouch. Sorry, no original box. Minimal use.

$230 plus shipping..paypal ok, but would like to split paypal cost if used.

Thanks

Joel Stern
ebay feedback available upon request.