kostiner print washer

Old October 6th 13, 10:22 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
[email protected]

Default kostiner print washer

On Friday, January 22, 1999 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Gwen Akin wrote:
Does anyone have a phone number for kostiner company. I have an 11x14
print washer, about 20 years old and I've lost the little black screw
that regulates the bubbles. Or could you suggest a suitable
substitute. Right now I'm using chewing gum, not really an elegant
solution to the problem

If your washer is 20+/- years old, there's a good possibility that I built it. You might want to try to contact Omega / Arkay, as they were the first company to buy out Kostiner and move all the manufacturing to Maryland back around '91.