FS:Minolta X-370 and lenses

Old February 23rd 04, 03:28 PM
Joe

Default FS:Minolta X-370 and lenses

This was stuff I sold this all to a buddy for $200 but turns out he wears no
pants + his wife is to air headed, stupid and confused bitching to him.
I gave him his money back (to buy himself pants)
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2pdtg/minolta.jpg
$100 and I will cut my loss, included is a beautiful MC F1.4 55mm lens
that's very SHARP.

X-370 SLR chrome Body w fine focus screen, Minolta OEM eyecup
Minolta MC ROKKOR PF 1.4 55mm normal lens
Vivitar 135mm Telephoto
Minolta MC ROKKOR -QF 3.5 200mm telephoto
2X teleconverter.
Tiffen LS-55M black metal Lens Shade
UV1A/protect filter
Tiffin 82F filter
Manual, cases, camera cap
If you pickup in Long Island LIE Exit 33 I will throw in a tripod.

-Joe (Remove NOSPAM)

Old February 28th 04, 04:23 AM
Duane

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 19:11:24 GMT, "Joe"
wrote:

[...]

Do you still have it, if so I would be interested

Duane

Old February 28th 04, 03:45 PM
-Rev Jones

Yeah right
My newsreader flagged this one
You wanted something last year then jerked me around, never sent payment,
refused to return my emails. I think it was the same camera body or a
teleconverter as a matter of fact
You loose !

-Joe

!