FS -- Many Nikon and Other 35mm Items

Old April 6th 05, 02:52 AM
John Osadnick

Jay Davenport wrote:
$175-285 for an 8008 Body? You are nuts!. I can buy 2 -3 8008 bodies with a
14 day no question return at several reputable places for that price.
"David Ruether" wrote in message

Hmmmm....
Taken advantage of???
As I pointed out earlier, there are good reasons for buying
other than for just lowest price - and some people value what
I offer in terms of accurate description, on-film testing, and
good dealing. BTW, "this guy" may just know a thing or
two about gear that you may not - drop "
into www.google.com "groups", and start reading some of
the 14,000+ entries of mine you will find there - you may
possibly learn something...;-)

Comment on me here if you *personally* have had good
or bad dealings with me, or if my descriptions have been
inaccurate, but it is fully up to me to set prices, and fully up
to a buyer to accept or not my price - it is not your place
to interfere.

And, BTW, the I've long felt the 11th commandment should
have been, "Thou shalt not be self-righteous"...! ;-)
David Ruether

http://www.ferrario.com/ruether

"Jay Davenport" wrote in message

I just want others to know that these prices are WAY out of line. I would
just hate for someone who didn't know any better such as a student to be
taken advantage of by someone like this guy.

"David Ruether" wrote in message

MANY Nikon bodies, lenses, and accessories
(most mint and tested), plus other interesting
35mm items, like a Bessa body and 12mm
lens (wide!!!), and some nice medium format
gear (including a Pentax 6x7 outfit) are in the
various categories at -
http://www.ferrario.com/ruether/fs.htm
Some audio/video gear is also included - and
most prices have been dropped and photos
of the gear have been added.
David Ruether

http://www.ferrario.com/ruether

Man, don't you have anything better to do?

Old April 6th 05, 11:40 PM
john cavanaugh

The complaining voices have obviously never dealt with this seller.
I can/will vouch for the fact that he accurately describes the
condition of his wares, and charges a fair price. Let those that
want to, pay their dimes and take their chances on that Bay place.
John Cavanaugh
Middleton, WI

Old April 8th 05, 06:54 PM

Hello David,
I sent you a reply and offer on one of your lenses. If it did not reach
you, please let me know. Thanks.
Stan

Old April 10th 05, 07:12 PM
David Ruether

Hi--
I did not receive it - seems the "ee-ma-il 'lectronz"
system is not perfect... Please send again.