All-in-One PCs

Old February 27th 16, 10:01 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default All-in-One PCs

In article , philo
wrote:

As soon as I turned my computer on, the floor started to sag underneath
it and I had to delete 2000 replies!

you need a better computer if 2000 of anything causes problems.
Old February 27th 16, 11:32 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On Sat, 27 Feb 2016 16:01:17 -0500, nospam
wrote:

In article , philo
wrote:

As soon as I turned my computer on, the floor started to sag underneath
it and I had to delete 2000 replies!

you need a better computer if 2000 of anything causes problems.

How about Windows 2000?

Eric Stevens
Old February 29th 16, 04:11 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PAS[_2_]

On 2/29/2016 7:18 AM, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Saturday, 27 February 2016 22:32:04 UTC, Eric Stevens wrote:
On Sat, 27 Feb 2016 16:01:17 -0500, nospam
wrote:

In article , philo
wrote:

As soon as I turned my computer on, the floor started to sag underneath
it and I had to delete 2000 replies!
you need a better computer if 2000 of anything causes problems.

How about Windows 2000?

Yes, get rid of it and windows ME and windows millenium.

Windows Me is Windows Millenium.
Old February 29th 16, 07:34 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
philo

wrote:

As soon as I turned my computer on, the floor started to sag
underneath
it and I had to delete 2000 replies!
you need a better computer if 2000 of anything causes problems.
How about Windows 2000?

Yes, get rid of it and windows ME and windows millenium.

Windows Me is Windows Millenium.

Possibly , he was just being redundant.

Speaking of which, here is something I posted on Facebook a few minutes
ago :

Today is the deadline for my book going out for the printed proof. Last
night, Colleen and I removed the multiply repeated redundant repetitions
reiterated and reiterated over and over again several times (more than
once) which were repeated.
Old February 29th 16, 07:42 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PAS[_2_]

wrote:

As soon as I turned my computer on, the floor started to sag
underneath
it and I had to delete 2000 replies!
you need a better computer if 2000 of anything causes problems.
How about Windows 2000?
Yes, get rid of it and windows ME and windows millenium.

Windows Me is Windows Millenium.

Possibly , he was just being redundant.

Speaking of which, here is something I posted on Facebook a few
minutes ago :

Today is the deadline for my book going out for the printed proof.
Last night, Colleen and I removed the multiply repeated redundant
repetitions reiterated and reiterated over and over again several
times (more than once) which were repeated.

Would you care to repeat that again?
Old February 29th 16, 07:43 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
philo

wrote:

As soon as I turned my computer on, the floor started to sag
underneath
it and I had to delete 2000 replies!
you need a better computer if 2000 of anything causes problems.
How about Windows 2000?
Yes, get rid of it and windows ME and windows millenium.

Windows Me is Windows Millenium.

Possibly , he was just being redundant.

Speaking of which, here is something I posted on Facebook a few
minutes ago :

Today is the deadline for my book going out for the printed proof.
Last night, Colleen and I removed the multiply repeated redundant
repetitions reiterated and reiterated over and over again several
times (more than once) which were repeated.

Would you care to repeat that again?

LOL

This is worth repeting:

The key to editing is not to add much,
it's mostly to remove all the "junk"

Old February 29th 16, 09:34 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On Mon, 29 Feb 2016 04:18:03 -0800 (PST), Whisky-dave
wrote:

On Saturday, 27 February 2016 22:32:04 UTC, Eric Stevens wrote:
On Sat, 27 Feb 2016 16:01:17 -0500, nospam
wrote:

In article , philo
wrote:

As soon as I turned my computer on, the floor started to sag underneath
it and I had to delete 2000 replies!

you need a better computer if 2000 of anything causes problems.

How about Windows 2000?

Yes, get rid of it and windows ME and windows millenium.

Oh do keep up Dave.

That doesn't answer the question.

'Do you need a better computer if Windows 2000 causes problems?'

Eric Stevens