How to take photos of severed, partially cooked male bodies?

Old March 28th 12, 04:34 PM posted to alt.support.shyness,rec.photo.digital
ForeverRent

Default How to take photos of severed, partially cooked male bodies?

Hi,

I'm cannibal ForeverRent and I'm gay and I eat tasty men. I want to cut up a
man and take photos of his severed dick, balls, feet and other body parts
and make a "cook book" about cooking a man.

How can I take photos of severed, cooking male bodyparts?-F.R.

Old March 29th 12, 05:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

In article ,
ForeverRent wrote:
Hi,

I'm cannibal ForeverRent and I'm gay and I eat tasty men. I want to cut up a
man and take photos of his severed dick, balls, feet and other body parts
and make a "cook book" about cooking a man.

How can I take photos of severed, cooking male bodyparts?-F.R.

Hey, guys; the Anagram Troll is back.
Only now he's even too lazy to compose anagrams for his return address.

Trophy newsgroup, alt.support.shyness, removed from header. Why give him
the pleasure?

Old March 30th 12, 01:23 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Wolfgang Weisselberg

ForeverRent wrote:

I'm cannibal ForeverRent and I'm gay and I eat tasty men. I want to cut up a
man and take photos of his severed dick, balls, feet and other body parts
and make a "cook book" about cooking a man.

How can I take photos of severed, cooking male bodyparts?-F.R.

Well, first get a video camera, a photo camera, some belts, a
high chair, a stove, a huge pot, a matching large spoon, a rusty,
dull axe, a 30+ cm high part of a sizeable tree or other thick
piece of wood, a rusty, dull knife and a thermocauter.

Place the pot on the stove, already half-filled with water.
Place the high chair in front of the stove.
Place the tree disk in the middle of the kitchen.
Place the video camera so it covers you working at the tree stump
and later can capture you working at the pot and start it.
Place the axe next to the wood.
Place the photo camera next to the stove.
Place the knive next to the axe.

Wrap the belts very tightly over your upper legs and your upper
left arm. Place each lower leg in turn on the wood and hack with
all might with your rusty axe on it, till your foot and lower
leg is completely severed from your body. Use the thermocauter
to to stop any leaking blood.

Repeat with the other leg.

Now repeat the same with your lower left arm.

Slowly cut off your balls and dick with the rusty knife.
Apply the termocauter again or you'll die too soon.

I must warn you not to use any anaesthetica or other drugs before
or after this as they do impact on the taste of the meat and
impinge on your taste buds. Also screaming in pain will release
stress hormones impacting the meat quality.

Now gather your feet and hand one by one with your right hand and
transport them to the pot --- walk on your stumps. (It's best
if they are of similar length.)

Climb up on the high stool, seat yourself and turn on the stove.
Use your photo camera onehanded to photograph the cooking flesh.
Stir well! Once the meat's well cooked, take it out of the pot
and savour the taste.

You now owe me all your money, minus what you need for the gear
above. Please pay up, or I'll send someone to apply the above to
you, just that the stumps will be very short, the nose cut off
as will be the tongue and you'll be unable to ever write again,
including your cook book.

-Wolfgang
Author of the book "How to serve man"

(with apologies to Karen Linsley)
Old April 7th 12, 08:49 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On Fri, 30 Mar 2012 14:23:42 +0200, Wolfgang Weisselberg
wrote:

-Wolfgang
Author of the book "How to serve man"

Gaah!

It's been done, at least 40 years ago.

Regards,

Eric Stevens
Old April 9th 12, 11:33 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Wolfgang Weisselberg

wrote:

-Wolfgang
Author of the book "How to serve man"