Olympus OM equipment FS

Old August 21st 04, 05:15 PM
Bill

Default Olympus OM equipment FS

Before going the EBay route, I thought I give it a try here...

This equipment has been in my family for many years and made MANY
great shots. It's not being used anymore, so...

Bodies: All in very good condition and fully operational

OM-2n
OM-1 (with battery adapter)
OM-10 with manual adpater

Lenses: All in very good to excellent condition, no scratches, no
dust, no mold, etc...

Zuiko lenses

21 mm 3.5
24 mm 2.8
2 ea. 50 mm 1.8
50 mm Macro 3.5
75-150 mm
300 mm - wonderful condition, tripod ring, no case

Vivitar Series 1 28-90mm 2.8-3.5 (my favorite lens on the OM - tack
sharp)
Soligor 28mm 2.8
Sigma 28-80mm 3.5-4.5

Vivitar 2X teleconverter

2 ea. T20 flash units

OM extension rings - 7 and 14

If you are interested in taking it all, or even parts of it, let me
know. I'll see the entire lot for $1500 US. It's time to move this
stuff to someone that wants and needs it. I've got college tuitions
coming and need to raise the cash. Prefer PayPal payment.