Devon Jacobs/Steve Quon/Steve Roslac is a Thief !!!

Old July 11th 04, 05:11 PM
Rick

Default Devon Jacobs/Steve Quon/Steve Roslac is a Thief !!!

This clown has had my money for 3 months and has not sent me my lens.
He keeps telling me it is lost in the Post Office even though a while
back he said the PO was returning the lens to him.

I paid him $375 3 months ago and he has been jerking me around ever
since. He in fact tried to make me the bad guy by saying that I was
being unreasonable.

How can I be unreasonable when he refuses to return my money or even
respond to my emails. I have asked repeatedly for him to return my
money and he will not even acknowledge that I have asked that. He keeps
telling me it's the Post Offices fault when he in fact used the wrong
zip code. Although I tend not to believe he ever sent it at all. He
probably does not even own the lens...

Do not do business with

Devon Jacobs
Steve Roslac
Steve Quon (This was the name on the Paypal account)

Not sure what the heck hi real name is

He uses the following email addresses

He is a common scumbag internet thief.

If everyone who would like to swamp him with emails I would greatly
appreciate it.

Paypal was no help at all. This was NOT a eBay transaction but rather I
met him through this newsgroup.
Old July 11th 04, 10:59 PM
Paul Crowder

"Rick" wrote in message
. ..

Paypal was no help at all. This was NOT a eBay transaction but rather I
met him through this newsgroup.

Did you use a credit card to pay? If so, your card more than likely has
some type of fraud protection. I'd call the bank who issued your card and
let them know what happened. They may re-imburse you.

Paul

Old July 14th 04, 07:52 PM
George

Sounds like your lucky day as the US mail is involved. Go to:
http://www.usps.com/forms/_pdf/ps8165.pdf
and print out form, fill it out, and mail it in. Then, if you've been
defrauded, the offender can get federal prison time. I've used the
form twice and have gotten refunds quite quickly in both instances.

Good luck.

. ..

Old July 15th 04, 06:52 AM
Rick

I paid him via PayPal and he probably never even owned the lens and
certainly never put it in the mail so I don't think the USPS could do
anything.

I'll certainly go look at the form though.

Thanks