Nikon Stuff and misc. filters

Old November 11th 03, 02:25 AM
Mike Schnierle

Default Nikon Stuff and misc. filters

I have the following items for sale. I am moving to a digital camera system,
and no longer need these cameras, lenses, filters, etc. Except as noted, all
are in very good or better condition cosmetically, as well as mechanically
and electrically operational, and without optical defects. If you want a
picture of a particular piece, let me know and I'll take a digital photo and
email it to you. If I have to ship this stuff, tell me what you want and
I'll give you a cost for shipping. I am willing to be flexible on shipping-I
don't want to make money on shipping, but I don't want to lose much either.

Nikon N2020 autofocus SLR camera body with original box and manual (this
shows a little wear on the leather/leatherette where the camera is held).
$150

Nikon Focus Screen J for N2020 with box and changing tool
$8

Nikon Pronea S APS SLR with 30-60mm f4.0-5.6 Zoom Lens with box and manual
(this body has a couple of nicks in non-critical areas but works fine)
$130

Nikon ML-L1 Remote control for Pronea S with box
$10

Nikon MB-11 AA Battery Holder with box and manual
$10

The following two lenses fit only the APS camera:

IX Nikkor 20-60mm f3.5-5.6 zoom lens with box and manual (this is a black
model that was bought used as a Nikon refurbished unit; it looks and works
fine) $70

IX Nikkor 60-180mm f4.5-5.6 zoom lens with box and manual (silver)
$50

The following lenses are 35 mm lenses, but also fit the APS body:

Nikkor 50mm f1.4 autofocus lens with box and manual
$120

Promaster 28-200 mm f3.8-5.6 autofocus zoom lens (28-200 LD Aspherical) for
Nikon with box, manual and lens hood. (This lens is made by Tamron and is
the same as the Tamron lens of the same specs)
$99

The following lens fits the APS camera, but does not autofocus and does not
allow the built-in light meter to operate; on the 35mm, it does not
autofocus, but allows the light meter to operate:

Nikkor-Q 135mm f2.8 lens. This is a non-AIS lens that was professionally
converted to AI operation and comes with a Nikon leather lens case
$50

Nikon No. 4T 52 mm two element close up lens with box, manual and case
$25

Sigma EF-430 Electronic flash-Nikon dedicated with box, case and manual
(this item is in like-new condition)
$70

Filters (most filters are in their original cases, but some are in generic
cases)

46mm Rubber lens hood
$2

46mm Promaster Skylight 1A