Beauregard T. Shagnasty's Playpen.

Old May 29th 17, 10:27 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Default Beauregard T. Shagnasty's Playpen.

"David B."
Sun, 28 May 2017 20:31:31 GMT in
alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

On 28/05/2017 18:31, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
David B. wrote:

Beauregard T. Shagnasty has a web site, he-

https://tekrider.net/pages/index.php

(I'll post a screenshot if folk don't wish to click on a 'live'
link)

There you go again, dragging innocent and uninterested people
into your world of STALKING. BTW, I would click on a live link
long before I would ever consider clicking on your dropbox
screenshots (where you track who visited).

Here's the screenshot of your site:-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/os3b2szqzg...3Atekrider.net
%3A%20%20%2028%20May%202017.tiff?dl=0

[SNIP untruths that you posted.]

I posted *NO* untruths! Why do you *LIE*, BTS?

It didn't take you very long at all to go from 'I'm sorry, please
down the site' to attacking. Just as I suspected.

You will not be receiving any emails from me.

Perhaps that was just too much to ask for. shrug

Why should I give you more STALKING information?

You are not straight-forward and honest. I must have been crazy to
put my trust in you - at a time when I thought that you, too,
cared about people.

ROFL! There you go again, since the apology didn't have the desired
result, you're opting for plan B. Attack!

(This post being shared with good and honest folk at
're.photo.digital')

My apologies for the crossposting STALKER involving people at
r.p.d. -- you can be assured he himself will not do so, with any
sincerity. It's not in his nature at all.

Everything posted on my LinkedIn page is the absolute truth.
Unlike YOU, I have nothing at all to hide.

What does your linkedin page have to do with this thread you created?
And, besides, you've modified the page several times, when lies of
yours are pointed out to you.

As far as you not hiding anything, that's not true either. You've yet
to come clean with them and tell them why you're desperately seeking
their help to deal with me. It has NOTHING whatsoever to do with
copyright infringement. That's your 'ruse' to justify your stalking
of me and get their help. It's an old one, but, you still try it.

It's a personal vendetta you have with me, because I did to you, what
you tried doing to me. And you tried it because I wouldn't accept
your job offer; that was, to hack into two web forums and provide you
details on the user databases. Prior, I had done NOTHING nefarious to
you, I didn't even know you until you emailed me that day.

Your continued stalking is the thanks I get for answering your first
email and trying to help you succesfully run my program. As well as
answering various questions that had nothing to do with my program.
See what honesty can get you, readers of rec.photo.digital? A scumbag
stalker who won't leave you alone.

--
Nope, I can't go to hell.
Satan still has a restraining order against me.
Old May 29th 17, 10:27 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel

"Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
news alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

[rec.photo.digital removed; it's just more stalking]

Re-inserted, Sorry, but this reply must go with the thread he
originated.

[SNIP untruths that you posted.]

I posted *NO* untruths! Why do you *LIE*, BTS?

Yes, you did. 1] You are NOT a "good guy" and everyone else knows
this. 2] You do NOT regret "some things" you did. 3] You had
NOTHING to do with anything at Aumha or Annexcafe, other than
being banned for your incessant bad behaviour and stalking.

Not everyone, sadly. He was able to dupe several people from
rec.photo.digital; which is why I'm ensuring my reply as well as
yours is sent there. That and it keeps the thread as close to proper
sync as I can from here. He doesn't regret a single thing he's said
or done, in years. He's incapable of regret, he's completely okay
with the things he's written and the actions he's taken against
others, and, their materials. He'll continue to do it, too.

The apology he wrote you was an attempt to blow smoke up your ass,
and get you to delete the site. He forgot it existed, until someone
from rec.photo.digital asked for proof of my claims concerning him
being a stalker, and, wouldn't read the email between us to confirm
it. And, hoping someone in rec.photo.digital would take pity on him
for the site you have that exposes him for what he is.

Your site summarized what he is, many of the nyms he's used to do it,
and did so in far less lines that the email correspondence between us
would. Some of the posters to rec.photo.digital commented they
wouldn't touch the .zip file I have on my bughunter domain, but, they
claimed to have visited your site when I shared the link. David is in
damage control mode now. That's all.

You are not straight-forward and honest.

Everyone else will realize that I am both straight-forward and to
the point, with honest details about you.

Indeed, you are.

Everything posted on my LinkedIn page is the absolute truth.
Unlike YOU, I have nothing at all to hide.

I wouldn't know, having never visited it. But I can imagine what
it says. Why do you even HAVE a LinkedIn page -- you haven't had a
JOB in eons.

Well, I have visited it, several times. He's edited the contents,
several times when myself or another questions something he wrote on
it. IE: When he's caught LYING on it.

I like what Paul told you a bit ago in the other group. Why do you
keep digging your hole deeper?

It's not within his nature to stop.

Now I think I'm going to ignore you and your STALKING posts.

Have a good one! It was nice to see you posting again, despite the
fact Brooks forced you to have to make a comment in defense of
yourself when it wasn't necessary. You're a reliable, honest,
respectable individual and he only wishes he could be the same.

Old May 29th 17, 10:27 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel

"David B."
Sun, 28 May 2017 23:00:27 GMT in

On 28/05/2017 22:59, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
[rec.photo.digital removed; it's just more stalking]

David B. stalked:
David B. wrote:
Beauregard T. Shagnasty has a web site, he-

(I'll post a screenshot if folk don't wish to click on a
'live' link)

There you go again, dragging innocent and uninterested people
into your world of STALKING. BTW, I would click on a live link
long before I would ever consider clicking on your dropbox
screenshots (where you track who visited).

Here's the screenshot of your site:-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/os3b2szqzg...A%3Atekrider.n
et%3A%20%20%2028%20May%202017.tiff?dl=0

I know what my site looks like. There is no need whatsoever for
you to post images of it.

But I can if I wish! :-)

Of course, David. You have no problems violating anothers copyrights or
ignoring their requests concerning them. Instead, you'd much rather see
them issue official DMCA notices and force their material off the site
you hosted it on without their permission. That's the 'nice' guy you
are. A decent guy wouldn't knowingly do it in the first place, and, if
the material was being provided without permission and the owner
contacted them or told them before hand NOT to host it elsewhere, they
would honor that and not force the owner to file actual complaints.

We all know that's not how you roll though. You happily take copies of
things that don't belong to you, post them elsewhere, and taunt the
owner into trying to have it removed. Again, I remind the
rec.photo.digital audience how quickly you went from 'apology' to doing
what you're well known for when you didn't get your way.

Did you know that your actually in violation of your ISPs terms of
service? You aren't supposed to knowingly take things you don't own and
post them elsewhere. They frown upon it. I was browsing around your isp
website earlier in the day, reading the terms of usage agreement you
have with them. You've been breaching various parts of it for a long
time now. Perhaps instead of trying to be reasonable with you in so far
as other peoples materials, they should issue formal complaints with
your ISP instead?

http://www.bt.com/static/i/btretail/...acceptableuse/

A few highlights:

You must not infringe the rights of others, including the right of
privacy and copyright (an example would be sharing without permission
of the copyright owner protected material such as a music or video
file).

You must not blatantly disregard the intended subject matter in a
newsgroup by making off topic postings with apparent malicious intent
or in large volumes.

You must not maliciously try to incite other newsgroup users to
deviate from the stated topic of the group. Attempts to anger others
and to draw them into off topic debates are known as "trolling".

So you see, David, when you posted my video to youtube as well as
storing it on your dropbox account, you're not only in violation of my
copyright to it, you're also violating your ISP terms of use agreement;
which can result in the cancellation of your account. Don't assume that
your ISP isn't logging your activities and can't link you to logging
into youtube and your dropbox account. Your ISP is log heavy.

Your site misleads people regarding the number of visitors. That's
a FACT!

That's simply a diversion by you. You aren't happy with the truthful
material on the site that tells anyone who visits about you and soundly
recommends they share nothing of a personal nature with you.

I posted *NO* untruths! Why do you *LIE*, BTS?

Yes, you did. 1] You are NOT a "good guy" and everyone else
knows this. 2] You do NOT regret "some things" you did. 3] You
had NOTHING to do with anything at Aumha or Annexcafe, other than
being banned for your incessant bad behaviour and stalking.

You are wrong, bts.

No, he isn't. You continue to demonstrate how correct he is, actually.

Everyone else will realize that I am both straight-forward and to
the point, with honest details about you.

You are frightened of your own shadow .... AND you are dishonest.

You are a very sad individual; I pity you.

It's amazing how quickly you tried and failed to blow smoke up his ass
with your fake apology, to attacking him and poorly attempting to
discredit the contents of his site as you do so. Which is exactly, hah,
what I wrote that you'd resort to. Yep Yep. I know you well, David.

Everything posted on my LinkedIn page is the absolute truth.
Unlike YOU, I have nothing at all to hide.

I wouldn't know, having never visited it. But I can imagine what
it says.

No, you can't.

Do I sense frustration in you, David? How many times have you revised
the linkedin description of you? More than once, right, David? And why
did you revise it? Because several of us, visited your page and
questioned some of the claims you had on it. Claims as in, what you
claimed to be and do.

Btw, David, the usenet server we tend to use, doesn't use encryption
between us and our ISPs or other contact points as is my case. So, it
wouldn't be difficult for your ISP to link you to various usenet posts
of you doing shady ****, either. Food for thought. Personally, if I
were to contact your ISP, it would be as a last resort. But, the same
cannot be said of others you do things to, they might not want to go
other routes when your isp is but an email away.

Why do you even HAVE a LinkedIn page -- you haven't had a JOB in
eons.

So that I can keep an eye on people I trained and with whom I
worked ....and monitor folk like Frank Podgwaite.

Is monitor a new word for stalk?

I like what Paul told you a bit ago in the other group. Why do
you keep digging your hole deeper?

Now I think I'm going to ignore you and your STALKING posts.

Before you go, just explain *WHY* you were monitoring the
'alt.computer.workshop' group. Had you not been so doing, you'd
never have seen my post here this morning, now would you?

Why are you completely evading his question, David? You don't really
have to answer me, It's a rhetorical question. I know exactly why you
didn't respond to it. BFG

Why did you contact him via his contact page, David? Another rhetorical
question. I know why, already. I reminded you of the pages existance
when I offered it's url as further proof of the scumbag stalker you are
in rec.photo.digital. You're in damage control mode. I wonder how many
of them are slow enough not to catch onto this?

They don't need to trust me, David. You're doing a marvelous job of
proving that what I wrote about you, as well as my initial reason for
being in that newsgroup, quite nicely, without my help. I wonder if by
your actions, I'm actually earning a little trust by some now? Wouldn't
that be ironic.

Old May 29th 17, 10:27 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel

"David B."
Mon, 29 May 2017 08:10:56 GMT

On 29/05/2017 01:07, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
David Brooks the Stalker wrote:

On 28/05/2017 22:59, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
Now I think I'm going to ignore you and your STALKING posts.

Your site misleads people regarding the number of visitors.
That's a

FACT!

ROFL!! I told you years ago when you claimed that same thing..
that you can't take a JOKE!

[the rest of the lies and innuendos snipped]

Before you go, just explain *WHY* you were monitoring the
'alt.computer.workshop' group. Had you not been so doing, you'd
never have seen my post here this morning, now would you?

I don't visit Usenet every day -- unlike you, I *do* have a real
life -- but I've been reading this group since you first claimed
it was "your group." Why? Because you are the single most
untrustworthy person on the Internet.

You keep proving the truth of that statement with every post you
make.

Untrustworthy? Haha! :-D You've just GOT to be joking!

I don't think so.

I don't take kindly to folk like you playing games with me, that's
for sure. Why do you need to hide and communicate using forms like
this?

Many sites use contact forms these days David...

I'll study here later today .......
http://whois.domaintools.com/tekrider.net

No doubt you'll be asking for help to explain what it is you're
reading. And, again, I'll remind you, you're going against your ISP
terms of use agreement. You aren't supposed to use BT's services for
the purposes of intimidation, harassment, or stalking. BTS should
*report* you for it, if you want my opinion.

I'm wondering why there's a need to hide.

You should give credit where credit is due. You should honor those of
us who taught you how to do that, since prior to several of us using
it on a website you used to run, you had no idea. Had you known about
proxy registration, I've little doubt you would have used it
yourself. One of it's purposes is to try and reduce online stalkers
from obtaining personal information on another individual.

So, no, it's not hiding, and has nothing to do with 'hiding'; it's a
simple security precaution because the internet, despite your gross
ignorance concerning it, is very much like the wild west. People like
you exist in all sorts of places, and, as with them, you pose a
danger to others, intentionally.

Care to explain?

You may be explaining your activities to your ISP sooner than you
think. I do hope it goes better for you than it did with youtube.

Old May 29th 17, 10:27 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel

"David B."
Sun, 28 May 2017 15:49:48 GMT
in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

Beauregard T. Shagnasty has a web site, he-

https://tekrider.net/pages/index.php

That he does.

For anyone wondering, THIS is what I said:-
Hello,

I'd like to politely request - yet again - that you remove the
item on your web site which refers to me being what YOU call a
'stalker'.

You *are* a stalker.

MID:
From the Internet:-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1aywsna4x4...nfo..tiff?dl=0

Can YOU verify the information?

MID:
Do, please, read the WHOLE thread started by Mr Cook - called "Wanna
torrent? " - on the 'alt.computer.workshop' group.

Just *HOW* can I 'hang him out to dry'? (if you catch my drift!)

Not only are you a confirmed, stalker, you try to solicit the help
of others to assist you in doing it! Nothing on his site concerning
you is untrue, David. Not a single word.

Whilst you may not believe it, I really *AM* one of life's 'good
guys' and have been endeavouring to discover instances on the
Internet where things simply do not 'ring true'. I accept that in
so doing I have said and done some things which I now regret.

Which things do you regret having said and done, specifically?
You've written so many ... inflammatory (to say the least) things,
it's hard to know which ones you're fake apologizing for. I call it
a fake apology, because, well, you'll go right back to doing the
same old things, even if he should remove the offensive (to you)
url. I'm almost certain you aren't apologizing for the above urls,
Right?

Further, I don't believe for a second your apology is real in the
least little bit. You're trying to get him to remove the site
exposing you for what you are, and, if he doesn't do so, I fully
anticipate you'll attempt to discredit him in some manner. I doubt
I'll have to wait very long to see you change tactics, either.

I do hope those in rec.photo.digital see how this plays out. And
learn that much more about what you're really like. And, it's even
better for me as you willingly! help prove that what I wrote about
you there is as you like to say, 'spot on' - Hope they enjoy dining
on crow, too.

I believe that it has been through my personal efforts that that
the Annexcafe newsgroups have been shut down and so have the
forums at Aumha.net. Perhaps YOU could explain to me how/why the
hundreds of pages at www.aumha.org are still 'up and running'. Who
pays for that .... and WHY?

What personal efforts, David? You don't make an effort to do anything
on your own. There you go again, trying to stalk!
"Who pays for that .... and WHY?"

What must I do to repair my relationship with you, BTS? Neither
of us is getting any younger! At the very least, I'd welcome the
courtesy of an email response from you.

IMO, Your death would go a long ways towards making repairs. Not
only towards myself, but, quite possibly BTS, and many! others
you've stalked/harrassed throughout the years. As you wouldn't be
able to stalk any more individuals, businesses, etc. Please, David,
go join your son, as soon as possible! Your wife would quickly get
over the loss, I've little doubt. As you wouldn't be able to abuse
her anymore.

Sincerely,

bull****.

Perhaps that was just too much to ask for. shrug

You're lucky he even responded to you here, considering the things
you are WELL KNOWN for having done to others.

And besides, You demanded that he put the page up in the first place:

If you have a single regret in your sorry miserable life, it's that
post and nothing more.

(This post being shared with good and honest folk at
're.photo.digital')

Translation: The freshmeat (as in, your newest targets) group that
thinks you're an okay guy and aren't out to do harm to anyone. They
might figure you out, soon enough. I suspect atleast one poster to
that newsgroup may have already, though:

MID:

Ummm, you don't think you're pretty much confirming what he's had to
say about you?