Canon G5 optional lens

Old January 7th 05, 08:05 PM
Rick

Default Canon G5 optional lens

I purchased my first camera a year ago Canon's G5 and I've shot around 5,700
pictures, I've learned quite a bit and had a great time but from doing so
along with reading in this NG I realize the camera has it's limitations and
good glass makes a big difference.

So i'm curious if any other readers have tried the optional lenses Canon has
to offer which to my knowledge would only be the wide angle or telephoto and
if they noticed much improvement over the standard supplied lens.

Rick