old instruction manuals

Old February 23rd 08, 09:33 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
John[_12_]

Default old instruction manuals

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 15:52:35 GMT, Jean-David Beyer
wrote:

www.darkroompro.com

JD

Server not found

Yeah I know I know ! ;)

Unfortunately I didn't realize that the registrar wouldn't allow me to
point the domain to the new shell after I approved the move to a new
registrar which evidently takes 4 days. And of course I've already
closed the old host down. What a bunch of bologna ! I mean you have to
get this long code from the current registrar and give it to the new
one then go through 4 emails each while approving all the way and then
it still takes 4 days ! I 'pose it'll be back working on Tuesday
/Wednsday.

Just one word of advice to anyone doing anything with website design,
don't use GoDaddy for ANYTHING !

I hope you're doing well Jean-David. Long time no hear.

JD
Old February 23rd 08, 09:44 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
John[_12_]

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 14:33:43 -0600, John wrote:

Server not found

Yeah I know I know ! ;)

Unfortunately I didn't realize that the registrar wouldn't allow me to
point the domain to the new shell after I approved the move to a new
registrar which evidently takes 4 days. And of course I've already
closed the old host down. What a bunch of bologna ! I mean you have to
get this long code from the current registrar and give it to the new
one then go through 4 emails each while approving all the way and then
it still takes 4 days ! I 'pose it'll be back working on Tuesday
/Wednsday.

Try :

http://www.xs750.net

in about 2 hours (6:PM EST). I just copied all of the files from
darkroompro.com over into that director, ran an search/replace and now
I'm uploading it.

JD
Old February 24th 08, 05:26 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
John[_12_]

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 14:44:38 -0600, John wrote:

Try :

http://www.xs750.net

in about 2 hours (6:PM EST). I just copied all of the files from
darkroompro.com over into that director, ran an search/replace and now
I'm uploading it.

JD

Got it working. All but the forum of course. Some of it's a little
rough but tending to the kids right now so it's going to have to wait.

JD
Old February 24th 08, 11:34 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Jean-David Beyer

wrote:

www.darkroompro.com

JD

Server not found

Yeah I know I know ! ;)

Unfortunately I didn't realize that the registrar wouldn't allow me to
point the domain to the new shell after I approved the move to a new
registrar which evidently takes 4 days. And of course I've already
closed the old host down. What a bunch of bologna ! I mean you have to
get this long code from the current registrar and give it to the new
one then go through 4 emails each while approving all the way and then
it still takes 4 days ! I 'pose it'll be back working on Tuesday
/Wednsday.

Just one word of advice to anyone doing anything with website design,
don't use GoDaddy for ANYTHING !

I hope you're doing well Jean-David. Long time no hear.

JD

Not much to say about photography. Busy with a time-consuming
non-photographic project.

^^-^^ 17:30:01 up 11 days, 23:41, 1 user, load average: 4.15, 4.18, 4.11
Old February 25th 08, 01:20 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
John[_12_]

On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 22:34:57 GMT, Jean-David Beyer
wrote:

Not much to say about photography. Busy with a time-consuming
non-photographic project.

Hmmm, can't be girls as I know you would be photographing them ;)

JD
Old February 25th 08, 01:44 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Jean-David Beyer

wrote:

Not much to say about photography. Busy with a time-consuming
non-photographic project.

Hmmm, can't be girls as I know you would be photographing them ;)

I sent an e-mail to your legacy-photo.com e-mail address. Is it still valid?
Otherwise, please send me your current e-mail address.

^^-^^ 07:40:01 up 12 days, 13:51, 1 user, load average: 4.21, 4.30, 4.33
Old February 26th 08, 12:35 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
John[_12_]

On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 12:44:31 GMT, Jean-David Beyer
wrote:

Not much to say about photography. Busy with a time-consuming
non-photographic project.

Hmmm, can't be girls as I know you would be photographing them ;)

I sent an e-mail to your legacy-photo.com e-mail address. Is it still valid?
Otherwise, please send me your current e-mail address.

Yeah more headaches. You would think the internet had ironed out these
bugs by now. I have a total of / email addresses on that server (one
for each domain) and 7/8 are working consistently while my primary
account isn't. For some reason the DNS keeps getting pointed back to
the old server where I have already deleted the email account and
closed the service.

Unfortunately another 2 days before SlowDaddy gets
http://www.darkroompro.com/ transferred over so it's still not
resolving. ;(

JD
Old February 28th 08, 07:57 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
silver

wrote:
Not much to say about photography. Busy with a time-consuming
non-photographic project.

Hmmm, can't be girls as I know you would be photographing them ;)

I sent an e-mail to your legacy-photo.com e-mail address. Is it still valid?
Otherwise, please send me your current e-mail address.

Yeah more headaches. You would think the internet had ironed out these
bugs by now. I have a total of / email addresses on that server (one
for each domain) and 7/8 are working consistently while my primary
account isn't. For some reason the DNS keeps getting pointed back to
the old server where I have already deleted the email account and
closed the service.

Unfortunately another 2 days before SlowDaddy getshttp://www.darkroompro.com/transferred over so it's still not
resolving. ;(

JD

Looks like it's finally starting to resolve. Unfortunately I'm not at
home and can't upload the latest revision until tomorrow.