Price on Beseler 23C II

Old April 22nd 04, 08:30 PM

Default Price on Beseler 23C II

I have an Beseler 23 C II enlarger and Dual Dichro Colorhead,also an pm2a
analyzer
These items have never been used still have box for them,I purchased them in
1987 never got into it,put them away in closet and I doubt I'll ever use
them.
I am clueless on their value,can anyone on this newsgroup tell me what is
the current value of these items,or a site that I might look up.I think I
might have lenses for the enlarger.Taking into consideration that these
items have never been used.
I'm not trying to sell them on here,I'm just looking for information as I
have been out of the photo scene for a long time.

Old April 22nd 04, 08:37 PM
Ivan Kuturcockoff

In article , wrote:

I'm not trying to sell them on here,I'm just looking for information as I
have been out of the photo scene for a long time.

RIGHT. Try Ebay or call a photo dealer for the current price.

Old April 23rd 04, 06:25 PM
Bruce

I have an Beseler 23 C II enlarger and Dual Dichro Colorhead,also an pm2a
analyzer
These items have never been used still have box for them,I purchased them in
1987 never got into it,put them away in closet and I doubt I'll ever use
them.

I saw a 23-C Condensor enlarger setting the floor of Calumet here in NY with a
price tag of $600. JUst the enlarger and head.

It's all in the marketing and location, location, location. Good luck.
_________________
Ready, Fire, AIM.
Bruce
Brooklyn, N.Y.

Old April 26th 04, 01:11 PM
Sheldon Strauss

That is why it was sitting there. Midwest Photo here in Columbus, OH stopped
getting Omega D5 because their selling, meanwhile they're having trouble
keeping the Epson's like 7600 in stock. It a great time to buy medium and
large format equipment but a very bad time to sell.
The part I have trouble with is people can't tell my inkjet prints from my
silver prints, that is discouraging.

Sheldon

www.shel.focalfix.com