Nikon is dead

Old August 19th 04, 12:57 PM
ed

Default Nikon is dead

Nikon is dead, everyone knows that.

Move on folks, nothing to see here

Old August 19th 04, 12:57 PM
ed

Nikon is dead, everyone knows that.

Move on folks, nothing to see here

Old August 19th 04, 06:19 PM
Tony Spadaro

True. But remember there are always a lot of people at the funeral, crying
crocodile tears and claiming to be an old buddy.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
news

Old August 19th 04, 07:18 PM
nikonpro

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 17:19:47 GMT, "Tony Spadaro"
wrote:

True. But remember there are always a lot of people at the funeral, crying
crocodile tears and claiming to be an old buddy.

We who use serious 35mm gear (that is Nikon gear) on a daily basis
through mud, rain and **** (at least in this city) know somewhat
differently.

Sorry for the reality check!

Old August 20th 04, 04:10 AM
WebKatz

wrote:

True. But remember there are always a lot of people at the funeral,

crying
crocodile tears and claiming to be an old buddy.

We who use serious 35mm gear (that is Nikon gear) on a daily basis
through mud, rain and **** (at least in this city) know somewhat
differently.

Sorry for the reality check!

Now.... Tony's gonna hafta plonk ya.

Old August 20th 04, 11:56 AM
NightStar

wrote:

True. But remember there are always a lot of people at the funeral, crying
crocodile tears and claiming to be an old buddy.

We who use serious 35mm gear (that is Nikon gear) on a daily basis
through mud, rain and **** (at least in this city) know somewhat
differently.

Sorry for the reality check!

Oh hooray - Nikon is dead. *yawn* What are you - The photographic
equivalent of the Nintendo fan-boy? Do you people have nothing better
to do with your time?

I too, have a Nikon... Always have, always will. Quite frankly I
find them easier to use than other cameras, and trust the name. I
might only be an amateur, but I know what I like - And it's Nikon.

I'm biased - And I'll openly admit that! I've tried other cameras,
and I'll keep going back to Nikon. However - I base MY opinion on the
fact that I have tried other makes, and don't like them very much.

Admittedly I haven't tried some of the other makes of cameras
recently, but I'd rather not waste my time (and money) when I know and
trust Nikon - While they may have problems, so do other makes, so it's
all swings-and-roundabouts really.

And with regards to Nikon being dead - I'd love to hear you out, if
you knew what you were talking about!

What do I know, I only use the damn thing!

P.S. To the guy above - My old film Nikon camera used to get some
stick - And kept on working... Although not nearly as much as you
Pro's probably put the poor buggers though!