Burning CD on Dell w XP

Old December 1st 04, 01:44 PM
Conrad Weiler

Default Burning CD on Dell w XP

Jamie's got a problem burning CD's. If any of you can help -- send your answer
to her.

Thanks,

Conrad

I have tried numerous times to copy pictures to a CD-R CD...I'm not sure what
I'm doing wrong.* Can you tell me again* easiest way to do this.* (I have a
Dell XP program)

* Thanks!!

* Jamie Parsley
Old December 1st 04, 01:59 PM
Bill

Do you have Dell XP on a Dell computer? If not, your software might on
recognize your burner.

Try this:
1.Put a CD-R in your burner
(you should see a window pop up giving you several burn options, if not,
your burner is not recognized) If this window does pop up, close it and go
to step 2
2. Click my computer
3. click to the location of your pictures
4. highlight the pictures you want to burn, click edit copy
5. Back click (top left corner) to the point where your burner drive is
shown
6. Click your burner
7. Click Edit Paste
8. click burn(or copy) files to cd (on the left side of screen)
Bill