FS CANON 300TL Flash -- MINT

Old November 6th 03, 02:14 AM
Alan Garbers

Default FS CANON 300TL Flash -- MINT

Canon 300TL Flash, with manual and leatherette case. MINT-Like new.
$115.00 plus shipping.

This unit is made for the Canon T90 and makes full use of its
features, including second curtain sync. The hood moves in and out to
focus the light where you want it. It aslo swivels and rotates to
bounce the light where you want it.

Due to failing eyesight and slowing reflexes I am selling my Canon FD
equipment and going to Canon EOS. I will consider reasonable offers
or trades for EOS equipment I need. If you are interested, e-mail
me and I'll send scans of the piece. I am honest. Check out my
feedback on Ebay under my e-mail address. I take PayPal, money orders
and checks. Thanks, Alan Garbers ) Martinsville,
IN

I also have the following for sale:

Sigma 600mm/macro f8 mirror FD lens with tripod mount, lens hood, and
three filters. MINT-Like new. $145.00 plus shipping

Tokina SZ-X 28-200mm f3.5-5.3 FD mount. MINT - Like new, with both
caps and rubber lens hood $95.00 plus shipping

Hard shell case 10.5" x 14.5" x 6" - Brand New! Foam interior. Holds
one SLR and three lenses. With locks and keys. $20.00 plus shipping