Should I trust these online Camera shopping?

Old April 20th 05, 09:08 PM
biggeorge

Default Should I trust these online Camera shopping?

Hi
I just want to buy Pentax Pentax ist DS camera online.But I found
that the price in different online shop differ so much!!In A&M photo
world and digitalliquidators.com price is very low(about $569.00),but
in DELL or AMAZON price is about $200 above.I can not see any
difference of the product they provide? Why same products's price
differ so much?Should I trust these low price shopper??
Can you give me some advices?thanks a lot
http://www.digitalsaver.com/stores.a...96#description

Old April 20th 05, 10:17 PM
M. MacDonald

You mean this place?
http://donwiss.com/pictures/BrooklynStores/h0049.htm

One photo says 1000 words.

Mack

Old April 20th 05, 10:17 PM
M. MacDonald

Old April 21st 05, 12:48 AM
Jer

biggeorge wrote:
Hi
I just want to buy Pentax Pentax ist DS camera online.But I found
that the price in different online shop differ so much!!In A&M photo
world and digitalliquidators.com price is very low(about $569.00),but
in DELL or AMAZON price is about $200 above.I can not see any
difference of the product they provide? Why same products's price
differ so much?Should I trust these low price shopper??
Can you give me some advices?thanks a lot
http://www.digitalsaver.com/stores.a...96#description

I wouldn't trust those thieves to take my dirty tissues to the can out back.

--
jer
email reply - I am not a 'ten'
Old April 21st 05, 01:27 AM
biggeorge

Thanks a lot.I am very appreciate that you tell me the truth.I should
take a look for those trusted shopper.Do you guys have some advice for
which shopper is good and low price for digital camera?thanks again

Old April 21st 05, 02:56 AM
Tony

The difference is between shops that put real prices on the web and those
that put up fake prices and then screw you.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

oups.com...

Old April 21st 05, 01:52 PM
Scott Streeter

I had a lot of trouble finding a place to order from. B&H was
mentioned here as was www.17photo.com. I bought from 17photo and had
the camera in a few days, no troubles.
--
Scott Streeter

http://www.wpi.edu/~ss/

Old April 21st 05, 08:15 PM
Joseph Miller

Scott Streeter wrote:
I had a lot of trouble finding a place to order from. B&H was
mentioned here as was www.17photo.com. I bought from 17photo and had
the camera in a few days, no troubles.

I've had excellent experiences with buydig.com. Their rating is pretty
high, but to be sure not everyone who has dealt with them was happy. I
recently purchased a Nikon 8800 over the internet for $725 delivered. I
had it in three days, with no phone calls or any glitches. I had a
similar experience buying a DVD recorder a few months ago. Their prices
are quite low. I've never talked to them on the phone, though. As
always, see resellerrattings.

Joe
------------ And now a word from our sponsor ----------------------
For a quality mail server, try SurgeMail, easy to install,
fast, efficient and reliable. Run a million users on a standard
PC running NT or Unix without running out of power, use the best!
---- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_surgemail.htm ----