Nikon 1 J2 announced

Old August 9th 12, 12:34 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David Taylor

Default Nikon 1 J2 announced

Nikon 1 J2 announced, see:

http://www.nikon1.co.uk/en_GB_N1/models.page?#p3

It would be helpful if there were a product comparison table for the
Nikon 1 range, but I couldn't find one quickly from their Web page.
Perhaps someone else will have better luck!
--
Cheers,
David
Old August 9th 12, 02:02 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
J. Clarke[_2_]

In article , david-
lid says...

Nikon 1 J2 announced, see:

http://www.nikon1.co.uk/en_GB_N1/models.page?#p3

It would be helpful if there were a product comparison table for the
Nikon 1 range, but I couldn't find one quickly from their Web page.
Perhaps someone else will have better luck!

Nikon USA lets you compare--you have to click a check box by each model
and then click "compare" at the bottom of the page.

Don't bother though--the only information I was able to glean from the
comparison was that the J2 is 4 grams heavier, $100 cheaper, and has
twice as many display pixels as the J1.

Old August 9th 12, 03:13 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David Taylor

On 09/08/2012 14:02, J. Clarke wrote:
[]
Nikon USA lets you compare--you have to click a check box by each model
and then click "compare" at the bottom of the page.

Don't bother though--the only information I was able to glean from the
comparison was that the J2 is 4 grams heavier, $100 cheaper, and has
twice as many display pixels as the J1.

Thanks to you and Bruce for that information ... so two items of good news!
--
Cheers,
David
Old August 9th 12, 11:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Just Me

Le 2012-08-09 07:34, David Taylor a écrit :
Nikon 1 J2 announced, see:

http://www.nikon1.co.uk/en_GB_N1/models.page?#p3

It would be helpful if there were a product comparison table for the
Nikon 1 range, but I couldn't find one quickly from their Web page.
Perhaps someone else will have better luck!

I love Nikon DSLR, but the 1 serie is just pathetic....
Old August 10th 12, 03:09 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Rich[_6_]

David Taylor wrote in news:k00779
:

Nikon 1 J2 announced, see:

http://www.nikon1.co.uk/en_GB_N1/models.page?#p3

It would be helpful if there were a product comparison table for the
Nikon 1 range, but I couldn't find one quickly from their Web page.
Perhaps someone else will have better luck!

Reminds me of a line from the "Spaceship Superstar."

"-so damn tired, and uninspired."
Old August 14th 12, 12:31 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Fredrik Jonson[_2_]

In Bruce wrote:

Probably the most significant is the increased resolution of the LCD
screen.

There was a interesting comment over at nikonrumors.com claiming that
the J1 had hardware issues with the LCD. The commenter argued that one
reason that a J2 was released so soon, and with few changes but the
display, could be that Nikon had to replace the display and then might
as well call it the J2 as the new display has different specifications.

--
Fredrik Jonson