To examples of Chinese quality

Old December 14th 09, 11:45 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
RustY ©

Default To examples of Chinese quality

"RichA" wrote in message
Allowing any kind of weight on such adapters is a huge mistake. Metal
works well, when it is probably designed. But some cheap Chinese
manufacturer on the 10,000th thread tapping process with worn out
equipment is not likely to produce a sure product, especially at $20-
$50.

What are you talking about here ?

Old December 14th 09, 01:44 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Ron Recer[_2_]

"RustY ©" wrote in message

"RichA" wrote in message
Allowing any kind of weight on such adapters is a huge mistake. Metal
works well, when it is probably designed. But some cheap Chinese
manufacturer on the 10,000th thread tapping process with worn out
equipment is not likely to produce a sure product, especially at $20-
$50.

What are you talking about here ?

"when it is probably designed"

Apparently he is talking about metal that may have been designed. I guess
if it wasn't designed it must have just happened with no advance planning!
;-)

Ron

Old December 14th 09, 07:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

On 12/14/09 5:45 AM, in article , "RustY
©" wrote:

"RichA" wrote in message
Allowing any kind of weight on such adapters is a huge mistake. Metal
works well, when it is probably designed. But some cheap Chinese
manufacturer on the 10,000th thread tapping process with worn out
equipment is not likely to produce a sure product, especially at $20-
$50.

What are you talking about here ?

You think he would know, 'two'?

Old December 15th 09, 03:58 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
John A.[_2_]

On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 14:51:08 -0800 (PST), RichA
wrote:

On Dec 14, 8:44*am, "Ron Recer" wrote:
"RustY ©" wrote in message

"RichA" wrote in message
Allowing any kind of weight on such adapters is a huge mistake. *Metal
works well, when it is probably designed. *But some cheap Chinese
manufacturer on the 10,000th thread tapping process with worn out
equipment is not likely to produce a sure product, especially at $20-
$50.

What are you talking about here ?

"when it is probably designed"

Apparently he is talking about metal that may have been designed. *I guess
if it wasn't designed it must have just happened with no advance planning!
;-)

Ron

I know, English is a tough language for some. Properly means
correctly. Incorrectly, or improperly, means the product was designed
poorly (relying on worn out and s----- Chinese tooling) and the result
was failure.

I figured that was properly what you meant.
Old December 15th 09, 04:39 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Allen[_3_]

"RustY ©" wrote in message

"RichA" wrote in message
[...]

I tried to get Google Earth to show me how to get "to" examples of
Chinese quality, but no luck.
Allen
Old December 15th 09, 07:49 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
RustY ©

"George Kerby" wrote in message

What are you talking about here ?

You think he would know, 'two'?

You mean 'You'd thimk he would know too' ?

Old December 16th 09, 04:31 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

On 12/15/09 1:49 PM, in article ,
"RustY ©" wrote:

"George Kerby" wrote in message

What are you talking about here ?

You think he would know, 'two'?

You mean 'You'd thimk he would know too' ?

No. Ewe'd thunk he wood no, to?