Fujifilm X-T3 Announced

Old September 6th 18, 12:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Fujifilm X-T3 Announced

Here is a new camera which delivers all it has promised, and survives
without IBIS, or FF. The general opinion is, the X-T3 is a significant
improvement over the X-T2.
....and if you want IBIS in a Fujifilm camera buy the X-H1, or wait for the
X-H2.

https://jonasraskphotography.com/2018/09/06/fujifilm-x-t3-review-next-generation-x/
https://ivanjoshualoh.com/2018/09/06/x-t3-fujifilm-finest/
https://www.macleanphotographic.com/fujifilm-xt3/

https://www.dpreview.com/reviews/fujifilm-x-t3-first-impressions-review?utm_source=self-desktop&utm_medium=marquee&utm_campaign=traffic_so urce

https://youtu.be/A0Nr8qVdXDQ
Old September 6th 18, 01:22 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Savageduck wrote:

Here is a new camera which delivers all it has promised, and survives
without IBIS, or FF. The general opinion is, the X-T3 is a significant
improvement over the X-T2.
...and if you want IBIS in a Fujifilm camera buy the X-H1, or wait for the
X-H2.

https://jonasraskphotography.com/2018/09/06/fujifilm-x-t3-review-next-generation-x/
https://ivanjoshualoh.com/2018/09/06/x-t3-fujifilm-finest/

https://www.macleanphotographic.com/fujifilm-xt3/

https://www.dpreview.com/reviews/fujifilm-x-t3-first-impressions-review?utm_source=self-desktop&utm_medium=marquee&utm_campaign=traffic_so urce

https://youtu.be/A0Nr8qVdXDQ

....and the official stuff:
http://www.fujifilm.com/news/n180906.html

Savageduck
Old September 6th 18, 09:46 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
newshound

On 06/09/2018 13:22, Savageduck wrote:
Savageduck wrote:

Here is a new camera which delivers all it has promised, and survives
without IBIS, or FF. The general opinion is, the X-T3 is a significant
improvement over the X-T2.
...and if you want IBIS in a Fujifilm camera buy the X-H1, or wait for the
X-H2.

https://jonasraskphotography.com/2018/09/06/fujifilm-x-t3-review-next-generation-x/
https://ivanjoshualoh.com/2018/09/06/x-t3-fujifilm-finest/

https://www.macleanphotographic.com/fujifilm-xt3/

https://www.dpreview.com/reviews/fujifilm-x-t3-first-impressions-review?utm_source=self-desktop&utm_medium=marquee&utm_campaign=traffic_so urce

https://youtu.be/A0Nr8qVdXDQ

...and the official stuff:
http://www.fujifilm.com/news/n180906.html

Interested to find that the X-T3 has a microphone input socket (as
indeed the X-T2 has, which I hadn't realised). You see the press
increasingly doing video for TV on "still" cameras (as well as radio
stations doing interviews on iPhones).

I had been musing about getting a better video camera than my entry
level Canon Legria so that I could use external mics (mainly to record
music performances), but it is beginning to look as though still and
video technology is merging at the middle level. (I also see that the
serious movie industry makes a lot of use of Canon DSLRs for multi-view
"car crash" and similar shots).