Where to Buy a Nikon Digital SLR?

Old August 6th 05, 01:34 AM
Jon Hirschman

Default Where to Buy a Nikon Digital SLR?

Has anyone found the best place (low price) to buy a Nikon Digital SLR
(D70, D50, D70s)? Please no bait and switch artists.

Old August 6th 05, 05:25 AM
BigEd

Jon Hirschman wrote:
Has anyone found the best place (low price) to buy a Nikon Digital SLR
(D70, D50, D70s)? Please no bait and switch artists.

lots of places, I suggest that you learn to use some of the price watch
search engines.
Old August 6th 05, 03:13 PM
Jon Hirschman

The search engines are good, but nothing can replace word of mouth (or
newsgroup) experiences.

Old August 6th 05, 03:36 PM
David Salmansohn

On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 00:34:47 GMT, "Jon Hirschman"
wrote:

Has anyone found the best place (low price) to buy a Nikon Digital SLR
(D70, D50, D70s)? Please no bait and switch artists.

I've bought almost all of my stuff from either B&H or Adorama. Never
a problem.
--David Salmansohn--

Change "nospam" to my first name and .org to .com to reply
Old August 6th 05, 07:06 PM
BigEd

wrote:

Has anyone found the best place (low price) to buy a Nikon Digital SLR
(D70, D50, D70s)? Please no bait and switch artists.

I've bought almost all of my stuff from either B&H or Adorama. Never
a problem.
--David Salmansohn--

Change "nospam" to my first name and .org to .com to reply

There you go Jon David hit the nail on the head. There is an old saw
that goes something like you get what you pay for. I too have purchased
almost everything from either of the above two. They are not the
cheapest, rather two of the best.

You might have heard the saying about computers that goes something
like this.

Fast, cheap, reliable, you can have any two but not all three.

Ed
Old August 6th 05, 08:36 PM
Gary Early

Go with B&H. Usually near the lowest price, and first-rate service if you
have any problems. I have ordered from them for years (I'm a film guy,
though), but no problems.