Two monitors with LR update - Problem

Old June 25th 18, 11:27 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default Two monitors with LR update - Problem

On Sun, 24 Jun 2018 18:37:46 -0400, nospam
wrote:

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

Anyway, I did a search on 1803 blurry and found a bunch of stuff.
Here's a clip from one:
~~
1803 has a new feature that can help alleviate the problem. To fix a
blurry app head to Settings System Display Advanced scaling
settings and flip the 3Let Windows try to fix apps so they1re not
blurry2 switch to On.
~~

that is hilarious.

... while yours is unhelpful.

i didn't suggest anything, therefore it could not have been unhelpful.

It certainly is not helpful. Therefore it is unhelpful.

you're confused, as usual.

i was merely commenting that there is a user selectable toggle to 'fix
blurriness', something which is absolutely hilarious.

Your comment was still unhelpful. If you still (hah) disagree with me,
please explain the helpful nature of your comment.

someone *else* mentioned it, and its existence screams "we have no idea
how to do graphics properly".

as for what's causing your specific problem, i don't use the exact same
hardware as you nor do i use lightroom on windows, therefore i have no
suggestions what to do to remedy it, other than buy a mac because this
would never happen on a mac ...

What, never?

... however, that would not be helpful, so i
didn't.

And I haven't told you that at your worst you can be a cantankerous
idiot.

Eric Stevens
Old June 26th 18, 05:34 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

[...]

¥ i told you so, i told you so ¥

someone *else* mentioned it, and its existence screams "we have no idea
how to do graphics properly".

as for what's causing your specific problem, i don't use the exact same
hardware as you nor do i use lightroom on windows, therefore i have no
suggestions what to do to remedy it, other than buy a mac because this
would never happen on a mac ...

What, never?

no, never

What, never?

well, hardly ever

... however, that would not be helpful, so i
didn't.

And I haven't told you that at your worst you can be a cantankerous
idiot.

i haven't any sympathy for ill-bred taunts
Old June 27th 18, 12:17 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On Tue, 26 Jun 2018 00:34:07 -0400, nospam
wrote:

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

[...]

That's better.

... however, that would not be helpful, so i
didn't.

And I haven't told you that at your worst you can be a cantankerous
idiot.

i haven't any sympathy for ill-bred taunts

Non sequitur.

End of predictably futile conversation.
End of futile conversation

Eric Stevens
Old June 27th 18, 01:04 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ron C

On 6/26/2018 7:17 PM, Eric Stevens wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jun 2018 00:34:07 -0400, nospam
wrote:

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

[...]

Careful or he'll start spouting how he parallels
the "Modern Major-General's Song" ;-)
--
==
Later...

Old June 27th 18, 02:34 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

[...]

my amazement, my surprise,

that it sailed (ahem) well over your head.

i somewhat expected you, of all people, to understand the response.
Old June 27th 18, 02:34 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , Ron C
wrote:

[...]

give three cheers, and one cheer more
Old June 27th 18, 09:58 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On Tue, 26 Jun 2018 21:34:53 -0400, nospam
wrote:

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

[...]

Of course I understood the response. But in termso of the original
topic of discussion it added no information. i.e. it was noise.

Eric Stevens
Old June 27th 18, 02:14 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

[...]

doubtful.

But in termso of the original
topic of discussion it added no information. i.e. it was noise.

missing the point entirely.
Old June 27th 18, 09:37 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Davoud

Eric Stevens:
Very good. But I've got a little list, and I am seriously thinking of
adding him to it.

Only now? He's been in my list (it's not little) for ages. He earned
his spot by having nothing useful to contribute on the subject of
amateur digital photography.

you will say in your entire life.

usenet *at* davidillig dawt cawm
Old June 28th 18, 03:05 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

On 6/26/2018 7:17 PM, Eric Stevens wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jun 2018 00:34:07 -0400, nospam
wrote:

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

[...]

Took you a long time to realize that.