GPS

Old September 8th 04, 11:35 PM
Mxsmanic

Ron Hunter writes:

You could use an abacus. I believe they haven't changed in about 3000
years...

Done. But I can't scan photos with an abacus.

Old September 8th 04, 11:35 PM
Mxsmanic

Old September 9th 04, 12:26 AM
Prometheus

In article , Mxsmanic
writes
Ron Hunter writes:

You could use an abacus. I believe they haven't changed in about 3000
years...

Done. But I can't scan photos with an abacus.

You can't scan photos with a computer.

--
Ian G8ILZ

Old September 9th 04, 12:42 AM
Mxsmanic

Prometheus writes:

You can't scan photos with a computer.

That's why I bought a scanner.

Old September 9th 04, 12:42 AM
Mxsmanic

Old September 9th 04, 03:23 AM
Ron Hunter

Mxsmanic wrote:
Ron Hunter writes:

You could use an abacus. I believe they haven't changed in about 3000
years...

Done. But I can't scan photos with an abacus.

What? You missed that page in the manual? Grin.

Old September 9th 04, 06:16 AM
Prometheus

In article , Ron Hunter
writes
Mxsmanic wrote:
Ron Hunter writes:

You could use an abacus. I believe they haven't changed in about
3000 years...

Done. But I can't scan photos with an abacus.

What? You missed that page in the manual? Grin.

I tried holding the photo in front of the screen and saying "scan",
but...
--
Ian G8ILZ