'nospam'

Old February 13th 19, 09:14 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac
Diesel[_3_]

Default 'nospam'

"David B." "David
Sat, 09 Feb 2019 16:32:44 GMT in
alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

On 09/02/2019 16:26, Panthera Tigris Altaica wrote:

https://nofile.io/f/rJGCQ1mtUHv/Spit...Marcus+-+Oct+2
018.JPG

My son took the photograph. 2210 will open the lock.

It would have been better to have not posted a password-protected
link in the first place. This kind of behaviour would reduce my
level of respect for you if it were not already as low as
possible.

What do you think of the photograph? There are not many flying
nowadays.

And I quote:

Your honesty can be determined by your actions, such as snipping the
relevant section of my post.

As it can easily be demonstrated that you are extremely dishonest,
any statements you make about your sobriety are suspect. Without
evidence I cannot take any statement you make as being truthful. I
stand by my position that you are a drunkard.

You completely ignore what the person writes and ask a question as if
they wrote nothing. Rude, to say the least.

--
Seen on the back of a loaded horse trailer:
Old February 13th 19, 09:14 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac
Diesel[_3_]

Default [OT]'nospam'

John McWilliams
Sun, 10 Feb 2019 05:57:10 GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

On 2/9/19 PDT 6:13 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Sat, 9 Feb 2019 16:32:44 +0000, "David B." "David
wrote:

On 09/02/2019 16:26, Panthera Tigris Altaica wrote:

My son took the photograph. 2210 will open the lock.

It would have been better to have not posted a
password-protected link in the first place. This kind of
behaviour would reduce my level of respect for you if it were
not already as low as possible.

What do you think of the photograph?

Is it on topic ?
If not, refrain from crossposting it to completely
irrelevant
groups. People might get the impression you are phishing for
suckers.

Folks replying can set followups to the correct group, if one. If
just a flood or a troll, send it to one random group.

Folk can also respond to your baited posts and correct what you
intentionally broke. As I've done.

--
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.
Old February 14th 19, 01:43 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac
Diesel[_3_]

"David B." "David
Wed, 13 Feb 2019 10:01:51 GMT
in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

I know exactly who and what YOU are, 'Diesel'.

Based on the fact you failed to recruit me, I'd say it's a safe bet you
do not.

I reiterate, I've had not a drop of alcohol since 21st March 2018.

I don't believe you.

--
Conclusion: the place where you got tired of thinking.