Lance & Reichen: Eating each other's asses again

Old January 1st 07, 05:12 AM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.arts.poems,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Reichen Lancestool

Default Lance & Reichen: Eating each other's asses again

edonline spewed:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/12312006...n_pagesix_.htm

ALL COZY AGAIN

December 31, 2006 -- FOR those who thought Lance Bass and Reichen
Lehmkuhl's love would last forever, you'll be happy to know the cuddly
couple is back on. They were spotted celebrating Thursday night at
Skybar in Miami's Shore Club, "partying and having a great time. They
are 100 percent back together," our source said. One gossip blogger
who won't be covering their reunion, however, is Mario Lavandeira (a k
a Perez Hilton), who has been feuding with the soap star. A witness
said that once he spotted Lehmkuhl at Skybar, Lavandeira "stopped dead
in his tracks" and left.

OMG that is so f*cking hot. I can smell the amyl from here!

Old January 1st 07, 05:19 AM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.arts.poems,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
bobandcarole

Reichen Lancestool wrote:
edonline spewed:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/12312006...n_pagesix_.htm

ALL COZY AGAIN

December 31, 2006 -- FOR those who thought Lance Bass and Reichen
Lehmkuhl's love would last forever, you'll be happy to know the cuddly
couple is back on. They were spotted celebrating Thursday night at
Skybar in Miami's Shore Club, "partying and having a great time. They
are 100 percent back together," our source said. One gossip blogger
who won't be covering their reunion, however, is Mario Lavandeira (a k
a Perez Hilton), who has been feuding with the soap star. A witness
said that once he spotted Lehmkuhl at Skybar, Lavandeira "stopped dead
in his tracks" and left.

OMG that is so f*cking hot. I can smell the amyl from here!

That is very hot and sexy. Let's have sex. Give me your phone number
and we can ****.

Old January 1st 07, 06:18 AM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.arts.poems,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Sweet Sugir

"bobandcarole" wrote in message oups.com...

Reichen Lancestool wrote:
[...]

I'm sweating **** sauce.

AJ - http://ClitIns.Com e In.
(800 folders. -- kiddie-filtered -- FREE,
Usenet Porn.)

Old January 1st 07, 11:55 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
ASAAR

: Newsgroups: alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.arts.poems,alt.politics .homosexuality,
: alt.photography,rec.photo.digital

On Mon, 1 Jan 2007 08:12:45 +0100, Cgiorgio wrote:

"Reichen Lancestool" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
ups.com...
edonline spewed:

http://www.nypost.com/seven/12312006...n_pagesix_.htm

ALL COZY AGAIN

December 31, 2006 -- FOR those who thought Lance Bass and Reichen
Lehmkuhl's love would last forever, you'll be happy to know the cuddly
. . .

Somtimes no, but yes, many times cross-posters really are.