Fuji S7000 discontinued at Best Buy, closeout priced $445

Old July 7th 04, 11:11 PM
Ann Meffert

Default Fuji S7000 discontinued at Best Buy, closeout priced $445

They don't come up on the website and my local Best Buy said they were
out. Once they went on clearance, they were snapped up. You got lucky.

"Michael White" wrote in message
I went to Best Buy to get a Fuji S7000, and was told they no longer
carry
that model. However, I looked in the glass storage bin under the display
table, and there was one box there. I asked, and the guy said "Gee, I
guess
we have one left after all". The price rang up at $445, not including
the
$100 June rebate, for a net of $345 after rebate. This was a new camera
in a
factory-sealed box. So, if you're looking for this camera, it might be
worth
you time to surf nearby BBs to see if they have any left.