U.K. and U.S. magazines adresses

Old March 23rd 04, 05:33 AM

Default U.K. and U.S. magazines adresses

George Kerby a big ****ing idiot wrote :

On 3/22/04 4:08 AM, in article
, "Vincent BLOCQUAUX"
wrote:

Hi

I am a professional photographer living in Paris and I have developped a
shareware. I would like to send a presentation of this shareware
to U.K. and U.S. magazines which are read by professional photographers,
laboratories and experiences amateurs photographers.

Could you please indicate to me the name of some of these magazines, their
adress and if you know it the name of the journalist(s) in charge of the
"software/shareware" section.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Vincent Blocquaux

Google is your friend. I would suggest that you get acquainted and do your
own work. Or will you share your profits with those who help you locate your
prospective customers?

Thought not.

Go away...

What is it like being able to suck your own cock George?

Old March 23rd 04, 07:44 PM
George Kerby

wrote:

Hi

I am a professional photographer living in Paris and I have developped a
shareware. I would like to send a presentation of this shareware
to U.K. and U.S. magazines which are read by professional photographers,
laboratories and experiences amateurs photographers.

Could you please indicate to me the name of some of these magazines, their
adress and if you know it the name of the journalist(s) in charge of the
"software/shareware" section.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Vincent Blocquaux

Google is your friend. I would suggest that you get acquainted and do your
own work. Or will you share your profits with those who help you locate your
prospective customers?

Thought not.

Go away...

What is it like being able to suck your own cock George?

Wouldn't know. Sounds like you'd like to do mine, though...

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Old March 23rd 04, 09:23 PM
Frank N. Stein

In article ,
George Kerby wrote:

On 3/22/04 11:33 PM, in article 405F85E1.27951.D03A7E@localhost,
" wrote:

blah blah

Such vulger language is it really needed to cross post such filth.
--
Run down to Bob Storches they handle lights
for all occasions.
Old March 24th 04, 04:01 AM
Paul Schmidt

Frank N. Stein wrote:

" wrote:

blah blah

Such vulger language is it really needed to cross post such filth.

This is what killfiles are for, Mr Young earned a place in mine, plonk.