[OT]Contact tekrider.net

Old February 10th 19, 02:31 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac,alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Shadow

Default [OT]Contact tekrider.net

On Sat, 9 Feb 2019 10:13:24 +0000, "David B." "David
wrote:

If you were an honest citizen and not a law-breaker, you'd not be
frightened to have your own computer business website on line.

Why, if he has local clients, and they have his phone number ?

Do YOU have a website to buy your meths and STALK? It's the
only "business" I've ever seen you do.

Here's an example of a GOOD guy

OBVIOUS_SPAM_REMOVED

Probably a future target.... poor guy

https://web.archive.org/web/20190205...ks-stalker.php

OT up.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Old February 13th 19, 08:14 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac,alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel[_3_]

Shadow

wrote:

If you were an honest citizen and not a law-breaker, you'd not be
frightened to have your own computer business website on line.

Why, if he has local clients, and they have his phone number
?

I do have a website up, because it's the 'thing to do'; it just
gives a short tour of the shop, business hours, rates, some examples
of the types of service the company offers. It's nothing fancy, you
can't order things from it or pay for things on it. It's not a real
ecommerce site in that sense. The work I do is primarily hands on,
local service work. There'd be no point in plastering the url all
over the place as I have no intentions of driving for hours or days,
or hopping on a plane to do a service call. It makes no economic
sense for someone in say, california to contact my company for an
onsite service call. Most of the work the company I have does is
hands on, which requires a physical presense. It's difficult as hell
to do cat5e/cat6 pulls over remote desktop G

I'd hate to try soldering over remote desktop and couldn't justify
boarding a plane or taking a long drive to do some board level solder
work.

David doesn't seem to have a firm grasp on small businesses,
logistics, or anything else.

Do YOU have a website to buy your meths and STALK? It's the
only "business" I've ever seen you do.

Agreed.

Probably a future target.... poor guy

The moment the guy realizes he's a target and breaks comms with
David, it'll be too late. We'll be reading posts by David asking for
suckers to help him investigate the fellow. It'll be clamXAv all over
again, and all that because he unfriended him on facebook. rofl!

--
Veteran of the Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1990-1951.